Notifications
Clear all

Accutane 10Mg Per Day Blogl

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 09/09/2015 10:35 pm

So I am a 20 year old female I have had acne since I was 12 years old.I didn't really care about acne until the acne of 16 I went to my doctor he give me doxycycline to try for 6 months that clear me up but my acne came back after I stopped. So I went to the doctor again and he said to try doxycycline again so I took doxycycline for 3 years on and off. But then I stopped my acne came back again then I started wearing make up and didn't really care about acne for a year but now my skin has been the wrost ever so I stop make up I have lost all my confidence cause of acne people think I am weird and I lost all my friends cause I wouldn't wanna go out anywhere I think I have social anxiety cause of acne. So a month a go I went to my doctor and he give me doxycycline and retin a I used that for a month but didn't help at all so I stop and he give me accutane so I am going to be doing updates so it can help someone out there only people with real acne can understand the pain :(

2 day of accutane

my skin feels the same nothing much difference.

My lips are more dry than usual since I am only on 10mg

I am only 48 kg for a 20 year old I used to be 53kg a year ago but I lost my weight because I was sad and I also cut out diary from my diet for a month to see if it made any difference, the only different it made was that I lost my weight it didn't help my acne. That's why I am on on 10mg the doctor said that we are going to use accutane for 10mg for year

I might post my pictures of my skin

This is one side of my face right now

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 09/15/2015 7:53 pm

1 week on accutane

Skin and lips are dry then usual but not much difference.

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 09/16/2015 5:12 pm

Day 8

lips are really dry

Skin is less oily and I I am still getting whiteheads that I am use to getting.

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 09/18/2015 5:47 pm

Day 11

Skin is so clear I can't believe it!! But I don't know when I am going to break out again

Lips are so dry I keep using Vaseline but is not doing anything.

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 09/29/2015 6:06 pm

Week 3

Week 2 was so clear but week 3 I started breaking out again like in big pimples on my chin and I am itching so much over my body.

My lips are super dry.

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 10/31/2015 3:38 pm

2 months on accutane my skin is so clear no more annoying whiteheads everyday I wish I tried accurate earlier I wouldn't have so many scars

MemberMember
(@libsy)

Posted : 06/08/2016 7:49 am

this was really good to read! x glad it worked so well for you