Notifications
Clear all

God Help Me Please ..

MemberMember
(@fuliosaqua)

Posted : 09/09/2015 4:53 pm

What the fuck is wrong with me. I used to have little to none body acne just a year ago when suddenly it started to get worse and worse. Now I have some on my back (not that much), but my chest and the area around my shoulders is awful, I also get it on my upper arms and even lower arms. This is a nightmare. The bad part about all of that is, that even after pimples are gone, those red marks still stay there. Damn that sucks ... the only thing that makes me feel better is that it's just on my body and others cannot see it, in fact they don't even know I have but, but fuck I can't even put my shirt off .. I can't go to the pool with friends, I'm trapped in my own body. Please somebody help me, I really appreciate it!!

If you know some sort of a diet or antibiotic or anything else that might help me, please feel free to share it, I don't care about side effects at all, I either become a normal person or die trying ... this is not life, this is a curse. And even though I'm not depressed and I will never become, I still feel awful in my own body..

MemberMember
(@3-starsrating)

Posted : 10/19/2015 11:28 pm

DUDE I know exactly how it feels bro. I'm 15 male and trust me I know how it feels. I have severe acne all over my shoulders literally u can't c my shoulders because there so red and every centimeter is covered with red inflamed cystic pimples or the huge scars left from them. I also have it all over my neck so people can c it alittle but it's not horrible on my neck as for my chest it's ridiculous. Same as u I have it all over my upper arms and some on my lower arms. Yeah I can't ever go to the pool or take my shirt off or even wear a tanktop cuz people will c. On top of the ugliness it hurts very bad and worst part is not a single one of my friends has acne. I've known all of them for 9 years and never seen one of them have a single pimple. Definitely not cystic. They only know I have acne because of the few on my neck. I'm going on accutane in a month once I get my blood work in and I suggest u do the same. It has a ton of side effects but I don't care I'm a mess a waist of flesh and nothing else has ever worked for me. I suggest u get accutane man.