Notifications
Clear all

What Conditions Would You Never Trade Moderate To Severe Acne And Scarring For?

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 09/06/2015 6:09 pm

I think that any of us who suffers from moderate to severe acne and scarring can use some optimistic thinking. Sometimes, this involves putting things in perspective. I certainly am not trying to ignore the fact that we do suffer because of our condition.

In one of my other threads, I made a short list of 5 conditions that I would never trade severe acne/later scarring for. Honestly if I had one of those conditions, I would not know how I could live... However, people with those conditions somehow do find a way.

I would never want to have these conditions instead of severe acne/scarring: 1) blindness, 2) muscular dystrophy, 3) Down syndrome, 4) quadriplegia, 5) cystic fibrosis, 6) the conditions that Penny Loker has, etc.

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 09/06/2015 6:28 pm

Wow. I just watched a video about a boy with a very bad skin condition. Honestly, watching and hearing what he said has helped put things in perspective for me concerning how much I am worried about my acne scarring...

http://on.aol.ca/video/butterfly-boys-skin-falls-off-with-the-slightest-touch-519000766

MemberMember
(@mdontgiveup)

Posted : 09/08/2015 7:10 pm

Wow. I just watched a video about a boy with a very bad skin condition. Honestly, watching and hearing what he said has helped put things in perspective for me concerning how much I am worried about my acne scarring...

http://on.aol.ca/video/butterfly-boys-skin-falls-off-with-the-slightest-touch-519000766

That's a very inspiring video. The boy in the video is a fighter and I can just imagine what life would be like if I was him... We truly need to focus on all the positive things in our lives as the boy articulates in the video. We need to surpass all the negativity...

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 09/08/2015 7:21 pm

I have no idea to be honest. I am already at the bottom of the ladder, in the trash heap op society. I live in a mental institution.

MemberMember
(@nomsies)

Posted : 09/10/2015 11:54 pm

Anything terminal or that makes me handicapped (affects my ability greatly.)

And nothing that would harm my mum.