Notifications
Clear all

What Should I Do For My Acne Scars ?

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 09/05/2015 2:21 am

plz try to read it ... it will take just 5 minutes ,or if u dont have time see my pics and if u know anything i can do about them please let me know ,, i have to edit my pics to hdr so as to make my scars visible as in my camera my scars doesnt look that bad but in iphone(i checked in a mall) they look terrible as i phones camera is quite good.

hello everyone,

i never had severe acne ,, just few months before i had like many bumps on my left cheek and they left like lot of red and brown marks which are there for now like 2 months and are becoming light , the three marks near my nose and eye are like 5 months old and they are not fading at all. now about my right cheek i never had sever acne or anything there also but one or two cryst earlier which left deep scar but again i did not have any major breakout then also dont know y i get few cryst for a month but they leave nasty scars while going . on my left cheek also those cryst were for like a month max . again my right cheek few months back i got like 5 - 6 cryst again they left me with some deep scars then they were calm for a month and my sckin was healing to some extent but again i got one cryst (the deepest in my right cheek in pic) , my cryst are very different from the cryst other people get (which i found by looking at youtube videos and pics of many people), for most of the people only a few the biggest cryst leave scar , i also used to get acne and pimples earlier (2 years back) also , but not a scar , but now even a small pimple is leaving scar and again my right cheek tend to scar way more than left as u can see in the pic , now a confession .. everytime i masturbate i used o get a pimple but now i get a cryst which leave scar .. i kind of quitted masturbation like 2 month back or i do it like once a month .. and few months back i kind of overdid it i guess thats the reason i got all those cryst ,, but earlier also i many time used to overdo but only few pimples i used to get .. since last year only i started getting scars ,, and before i knew my face is full of acne scars ..

but many of my friends have confessed that they do it like everyday (masturbation) but they get nothing .. well i am not here to talk about masturbation what has been done cant b reverted .. the worst part is i was jobless (cause i stutter )for 1.5 years and i was clear .. and when i got job this shit happens .. i stutter and now my face is full of shit imagine my life i am not able to sleep for the last one month .

now i am indian guy about 25 years of age skinny height 5"8 , 60 kg, just please let me know are there any chances of me getting better as my life was already very difficult but know it sucks it really sucks .

i never had problem with pimple or acne but scars i cant handle .. i look like an old man ,, old man also look good then me ..

so if anyone out there suggest anything for my scars i'll really appreciate it . are these treatable in an economic cost as i cant afford much , my social life has become zero. :'(

post-488384-0-08480700-1441435816.jpg

post-488384-0-17258000-1441435821.jpg

post-488384-0-93846500-1441435826.jpg

post-488384-0-62890700-1441435828.jpg

post-488384-0-51371300-1441435830.jpg

post-488384-0-80848900-1441435831.jpg

post-488384-0-02052200-1441435833.jpg

post-488384-0-39313400-1441435834.jpg

post-488384-0-15457400-1441435836.jpg

post-488384-0-07923300-1441435838.jpg

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 09/05/2015 6:33 pm

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. It is so distressing I would know because I've gone through the same shit, and so have many on this site. But there's a bit of hope. You're going to need an expert in skin surgery to evaluate you thoroughly though, and since you're in India you're going to have to do some homework to locate the right doctor. Right off the bat I can tell that you're going to need to be put on antibiotics and or somehow change your skincare regimen that is causing your nodular pimples.

edit: i refuse to suggest anything to you at the moment because you're still battling acne. You need to treat it first man.

Check out the oil cleansing method for acne

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 09/06/2015 1:32 am

thanks for ur reply @robertitto really appreciate it well i have to wait few months before i should start anything as i am taking isotretoinin 10mg everynight for the past month .. and atleast i have to do it like 3 - 4 months more if i want to see the result .. the worst part is i never had acne like other person do only few cryst now and then , but my skin looks more terrible than person with severe acne :(

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 09/06/2015 1:43 am

Actually, India is where combination therapy is yielding spectacular results, some patients have even managed to achieve Grade 0 aka no more scarring.

So don't despair, you're well-placed for any procedures you may undertake.

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 09/06/2015 3:09 am

thanks @Factoid ,, all i can do is wait .. but i hate it when everyone is living their life to the fullest ,, hanging out with friends and family ,,, i m sitting in a room with a mirror in my hand waiting for a miracle to happen :|

Actually, India is where combination therapy is yielding spectacular results, some patients have even managed to achieve Grade 0 aka no more scarring.

So don't despair, you're well-placed for any procedures you may undertake.

the sad part is when i think things are going to be good then another cryst + scar .. appears and the time just gets reversed .. but this time it got reversed more than i thought .. :(