Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Done, What's Next? (Powerlifting, Tan, Alcohol, Masturbating)

MemberMember
(@teenguy)

Posted : 09/02/2015 6:53 am

So done with accutane (its been 6days) still have some scars but they get lighter day by day.

Questions:

1) powerlifting: my deadlift felt better yesterday and i hope it gets better but

Will increased testo from weights produce acne again after few months?

2) How long should i wait to get tan? (not to get black but just light tan -not on my face!)

3) How long should i wait to consume ny alcohol?

4) My stretch marks from lifting weights have been increased. Will they continue like this or at a more decreased rate?

5) Is there any chance masturbation affect my acne?

Lastly

6) what are the chances to get acne after accutane and what should i do then?

MemberMember
(@teenguy)

Posted : 09/04/2015 2:11 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@moisturer)

Posted : 09/05/2015 12:06 am

So done with accutane (its been 6days) still have some scars but they get lighter day by day.

Questions:

1) powerlifting: my deadlift felt better yesterday and i hope it gets better but

2) How long should i wait to get tan? (not to get black but just light tan -not on my face!)

4) My stretch marks from lifting weights have been increased. Will they continue like this or at a more decreased rate?

Lastly

Hey, i haven't taken accutane myself, but i've read quite a bit about it and some of the questions are kind of obvious (in my opinion) .

1. You're afraid to do workout because you're afraid that your testosterone level will raise and affect your acne? Accutane does not affect your testosterone level, so why would the training now affect it? If accutane did work for you, then training should not be a problem.

2. It's suggested that you wait 2 weeks after using antibiotics, so i assume it's not far from the same with accutane.. Though this is probably individual and you must know yourself how sore your skin is.

3. If you want to be on the sure side, i would say waiting 2 weeks on this matter also is ideal.

4. I know nothing about stretch marks.

5. A big rumour. Nothng has been proved. I sure as hell wouldn't stop after taking accutane, instead i would do it a lot to make sure accutane didnt affect that part.

6. 30%. Then take another course of accutane.

My tip: Think positive. Don't think about what may cause acne now that you have taken accutane. Just relax and see what happens

MemberMember
(@teenguy)

Posted : 09/07/2015 5:23 am

Questions:

Lastly

Hey, i haven't taken accutane myself, but i've read quite a bit about it and some of the questions are kind of obvious (in my opinion) .

1. You're afraid to do workout because you're afraid that your testosterone level will raise and affect your acne? Accutane does not affect your testosterone level, so why would the training now affect it? If accutane did work for you, then training should not be a problem.

2. It's suggested that you wait 2 weeks after using antibiotics, so i assume it's not far from the same with accutane.. Though this is probably individual and you must know yourself how sore your skin is.

3. If you want to be on the sure side, i would say waiting 2 weeks on this matter also is ideal.

4. I know nothing about stretch marks.

5. A big rumour. Nothng has been proved. I sure as hell wouldn't stop after taking accutane, instead i would do it a lot to make sure accutane didnt affect that part.

6. 30%. Then take another course of accutane.

My tip: Think positive. Don't think about what may cause acne now that you have taken accutane. Just relax and see what happens

1. No, i meant that does working out cause more testosterone=more acne?

2-3. Okay thanks it's been already 2 weeks so may get some light tan in the back :D

5. Thanks!!

6. Hopefully i won't need another one.