Notifications
Clear all

Radio Frequency Micro Needling

MemberMember
(@itsmeapple)

Posted : 09/01/2015 10:26 pm

I'm about to get my 1st radio frequency micro needling treatment but still a little curious about the difference between that and ematrix? Which of these 2 will get better result ? I'm Asian with medium skin tone, 34 have many acne scars over the face, especially on both side of my cheeks.

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 09/05/2015 10:26 pm

Where are you getting your treatment done?

I had three rounds of this and saw a difference. It takes six months to see full effects.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 09/14/2015 4:22 pm

Where are you getting your treatment done?

I had three rounds of this and saw a difference. It takes six months to see full effects.

I haven't seen you post on here in a long time. Did you share your results? I'd like to see if you have any before and after pictures. I'm so glad to hear it made a difference for your skin.

MemberMember
(@scarredemon)

Posted : 09/27/2015 5:35 am

I'm about to get my 1st radio frequency micro needling treatment but still a little curious about the difference between that and ematrix? Which of these 2 will get better result ? I'm Asian with medium skin tone, 34 have many acne scars over the face, especially on both side of my cheeks.

Both employ the same source of energy to the injured site. However, the one with micro needling is slightly more invasive given the needles will penetrate into the epidermis and then the radio frequency would be transmitted downwards. The most common name/machine for the former is named as Infini. E-matrix, on the other hand, do not involve the use of needles.

Obviously, Infini would produce a better response as the invasive needles would crush the fibrous tissue as well as the frequency source would be able to emitted at a deeper depth.

Hope this helps.