Regimen After 16 Mo...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen After 16 Months

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 08/30/2015 8:29 pm

Hi everyone,

So after 16 months away from using the regimen and also signing in acne.org i'm ready to re-use.

when i stopped using my face was incredibly clear. super clear!!! no marks ..... but a bit tanned. i stopped because my acne was gone but my face was pretty much darker than the rest of my body. however, i still continued using the cleanser and AHA. The AHA generally worked for me as i was hardly getting any pimples.

I then concentrated on getting my complexion cleared.

Life without using the regimen was good, as i didn't have many breakouts. i just kept following the basic steps i did while on the regimen. (Cleanse and moisturize) (not touching face) etc.

Current situation-

my face is very oily and due to that i find myself getting breakouts more than usual.

my skin isnt horrible. i dont get those large pimples. its mostly spotted here and there.

somehow, i get my worst pimples on my chin area :( hurts all the time. i have no control over that area. it just keeps breaking out, leaving scars .... horrible!!

i do have light marks (hyper pigmentation) on my face - currently using vitamin c to clear than up. i will try to post pics of my current situation.

So! i have decided to start using the regimen again, basically on my chin ...but more so i will be using it slightly over my entire face.

I purchased the cleanser, treatment and AHA (i use cetaphil lotion and i have jojoba oil -acne.org )

Also, i plan on using it only at nights for now - at least for the first 3-4 months

Lets see how this works!! i'll be going really slow and i will also be using a light amount at first.

you guys can check out my page for my acne pics here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/user/212031-carebear06/

PS

i attached a pic of my face/skin after coming off of the regimen

post-212031-0-23730200-1440984842.jpg