Notifications
Clear all

Homemade Vitamin C Serum

MemberMember
(@fortuneshill)

Posted : 08/27/2015 6:16 am

Maybe I'm missing a topic on here, or maybe it just hasn't been posted before.

I'm going to share my homemade Vitamin C Serum i'm ordering tonight, but before ordering, I am hoping someone can give me the go ahead that the products are Okay and I am not missing anything.

Buying Here

250g Pack - £5.19 Delivered

$_57.JPG

Vegetable Glycerine: Buying Here

500ml Bottle - £5.15 Delivered

$_57.JPG

Amber Bottle: Buying Here

20ml Bottle - £1.99 Delivered

$_57.JPG

So it comes to a total of £12.33 and with a quick calculation it should last over 6 months replacing the serum every 4-5 days to keep it active. Do I seem to have all the appropriate products here?

Hope this becoming useful for some.

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 08/27/2015 10:45 am

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The amber bottle is a little too small I think, you need room to shake the thing up.

MemberMember
(@lna11)

Posted : 08/27/2015 10:48 am

I wish I had an answer for you, but it looks interesting. I would love to know if this works for you! Its something that I would be interested in doing myself.

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 08/27/2015 10:53 am

It will work because it has repeatedly been shown to work in clinical testing, unlike so many other celebrated creams, serums, ointments, etc.

MemberMember
(@fortuneshill)

Posted : 08/27/2015 11:18 am

Yeah, that's pretty much it. The amber bottle is a little too small I think, you need room to shake the thing up.

Thanks Factold, what ml bottle would you recommend? Am I right to say that it is ideal to re-make the serum every 4-5 days to keep it Active? Didn't think I would need a big bottle since I was doing this.

Edit: Just searched further into it, and apparently a 10ml bottle is all you need, therefore a 15ml should give it that little extra to shake up.

I wish I had an answer for you, but it looks interesting. I would love to know if this works for you! Its something that I would be interested in doing myself.

I will certainly post back here if I notice any good results, I am having my first Fraxel Re:Pair done in 4 weeks, so it should be beneficial using it after treatment to fully absorb the serum and help speed up collagen production.