New To This, But St...

Notifications
Clear all

New To This, But Struggle Has Been Going For Awhile

MemberMember
(@stayfresh22)

Posted : 08/24/2015 12:00 pm

Hello All,

So most of my life i have never really had any problems with acne, however for the past year or so i have been struggling with it on my forehead. I have been on creams, face washes, etc for quite awhile and have recently tried lemon juice overnight (however to no real improvement).

I am very active which includes working out & running or doing something of that nature everyday and being outside. I have gotten into the habit of washing my face with dove (facial soap) everyday right after lifting, and using a benzyl at night, but really nothing. I am someone who likes to wear hats, so im not sure if its that, but i did clean the brim. they arent really even pimples as much as just red marks, so im not sure what to do.

As you can probably tell i've been getting frustrated and just want this to end. Also 26, so just fyi.

Thank you for any help or guidance.

- Eric

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 09/16/2015 8:46 pm

This could easily be due to the irritation from your hat...maybe a little sweat and friction at the contact points...if you can bear to go without the hat for a while I reckon it'd be worth a go to see if the problem goes away. Good luck.