Notifications
Clear all

Back Acne Help (Pics)

MemberMember
(@angie2000)

Posted : 08/23/2015 7:46 pm

I've been suffering from back acne (which looks mild) for about a year now. I don't remember how it started, but I believe it could be because I used to wait about an hour after my workout to shower (I guess all that oil clogged my pores). I've been using proactive's 3 step system for a while but it never completely cleared up my back. I did some research and decided to try using Head and Shoulders shampoo a few weeks ago, since it worked for many people. Now I've noticed that my pimples have shrunk, and I'm left with these tiny pimples all over my back. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can clear the rest up? I don't have much experience with acne but I think some of it could be scars. Thanks! (Btw this pic was taken today)post-486445-0-75844900-1440377180.jpg

MemberMember
(@angie2000)

Posted : 08/29/2015 5:27 pm

UPDATE:

I've managed to clear up all of these little scars/pimples (with the exception of one or two). Here's what I did:

1. I stopped using head and shoulders because I'm almost positive it clogged my pores

2. I started using Neutrogena's Body Clear Body Wash (the orange one not the grapefruit). I just put some on my hands and rub my back with it during every shower and rinse with cold water

3. I'm not sure if this is helping, but it's doesn't hurt to try. I read that someone takes vitamin c orally to clear up their bacne. I've been taking 250 mg every day.

That's basically my routine. Also I've been trying to avoid loose fitting clothing and I shower immediately after I workout.

Good luck everyone!

MemberMember
(@needhelpshoulders)

Posted : 09/02/2015 7:52 pm

Update? Do you have current photos after using the Neutrogena / oral vitamin C?

Do you have before photos of before you used the head and shoulders?

Thank you

MemberMember
(@jersie)

Posted : 12/18/2015 8:36 am

Dr. Songs Medicated Acne Gel 10% Benzoyl Peroxide from Amazon. Worked for me