Notifications
Clear all

So Is Dan Done With Making Videos & Etc?

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 08/19/2015 8:35 am

Is he semi-reitred from videos & etc.?

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/19/2015 4:54 pm

Yeah, we covered pretty much every topic. Plus it took about half or more than half of my work day to do those videos, so I decided to concentrate on other stuff. They were fun though and we reached a lot of people through YouTube, so it's always on my mind to get back to it.

Geeking liked
MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 08/19/2015 9:38 pm

I see. Thanks :-)

Some topics are probably best for the forum if they have a smaller audience.

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 08/20/2015 1:13 pm

Two topics might be good for video but will post anyway.

1. Review of the imitation Trac II Plus cartridges. Apparently the Personna Twin II (non-pivot) has some good reviews but there are also the Wilkinson and Atra

2. Irritation: I noticed many pros in combat sports don't have pimples despite being punched and rubbed in the face.

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/28/2015 12:33 pm

Two topics might be good for video but will post anyway.

1. Review of the imitation Trac II Plus cartridges. Apparently the Personna Twin II (non-pivot) has some good reviews but there are also the Wilkinson and Atra

Yeah that might be a good one. I tried the Atra and really didn't like it. I don't think I tried the Personna Twin II. I'll have to look in my closet at home. I tried a bunch of the knock offs and none of them came close to the Trac II.

2. Irritation: I noticed many pros in combat sports don't have pimples despite being punched and rubbed in the face.

I think that's an issue only if the individual is acne prone.

Yeah I agree. This is only something acne prone people need to deal with usually. I remember friends of mine who had perfect skin always touching their face, sleeping in makeup, and who knows what.

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 08/28/2015 1:09 pm

^^

1. I just ordered the Personna Twin cartidges but haven't used them yet.

2. yeah these people must have a supercharged, protective microbiome on their faces