Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnereallyblows

Ladies And Gentlemen I Did It! Acne Free For 3 Months And Counting!

Sounds like solicitation to me. If you truly wanted to help others that were in your position, there wouldn't be need for all the secrecy.

If you're bored and craving attention then why would you come here? haha thanks for the laugh. I can't be the only one who feels sorry for you

I wouldn't waste my time doing that. I actually cured my acne and want to announce how I did it. I feel sorry for you cause you don't believe me.

I was going to give some of the first people to believe me free access but you're not making a good case for yourself

If you really do have a new treatment you'll want to consider seeking a patent (which is an expensive drawn out process) to protect your idea. It will cost you tens of thousands of dollars over a number of years. If you go out looking for investors to help pay for the process then you'll need a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement to sign with the interested parties before telling them all your secrets.

Thank you for actually having a conversation with me jazz guy. See my cure isn't a product that I plan to sell. i Just have knowledge of a combination of two separate existing things that I am confident will cure most people. If I wasn't so confident in this I wouldn't go through the trouble, I just have to figure out how to do it and get the word out. I don't blame people like uncle drew cause I would be skeptical too but have some faith peeps

Edited by acnereallyblows

Has this "cure" been tested on other people? Your skin's clearing could've been a coincidence. The acne could return. How long have you been clear? Is it a treatment or a cure? This is vital information which needs considering before posting a topic like this.

I hadn't realized you already mentioned three months before my previous post--sorry about that.

This could be regarded as advertising, which violates community rules. I'm sorry, but unless you're here to offer genuine help, this isn't the place for you. Make it a good day.

Edited by Control Panel