Notifications
Clear all

No Acne For Almost 2 Weeks. Is This A Miracle?

MemberMember
(@angelala)

Posted : 08/18/2015 8:20 am

So I started breaking out a lot a few months ago only on my cheeks. I have been using Epiduo for 9 weeks (2 months and 1 week) AND HOLY CRAP. I used to get 1-4 pimples a week and just be really depressed about it. I stopped breaking out on week 8 and I haven't gotten a pimple since week 7. It just makes me feel soooo... AMAZED. I'm so used to waking up in the morning and seeing a new pimple on my face and just feeling sad. And now it hasn't happened in weeks and I've just been feeling really good about myself.

No, my skin is not clear yet. It's full of red/pink marks on my cheeks (see my Epiduo album in gallery) but I don't care. My self esteem level went up.

Daily Routine:

Morning

-Cetaphil gentle cleanser for all skin types

-Sunblock

-Nature Republic Bee Venom Emulsion

Night

-Cetaphil cleanser

-Epiduo

I don't moisturize at night cause I'm scared that my moisturizer might stop the Epiduo from working since it contains Salicylic acid. Not sure though. The face masks help with the moisture.

I use a peeling gel at least 1-2 times a week for exfoliation and I also use face masks 1-2 times a week.

Does anyone know if Epiduo will also help with fading the red marks from pimples?

I need to make them fade faster so I can have clear skin already.

Please check my photos!

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 08/18/2015 10:22 am

Good job, looks like the epiduo is working for you. Personally I used it for a week about 2 years ago, and gave up cause it was breaking me out too much. On hindsight I probably should of just stuck with it.. oh well.

Your skin looks pretty good, almost clear. Good job.

MemberMember
(@angelala)

Posted : 08/22/2015 7:17 am

Thank you!! :)