Notifications
Clear all

Stopping Wearing Makeup Updates

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 08/17/2015 4:02 pm

So I am stoping wearing make up even though I have a huge zit on my nose my skin is pretty bad right since red and bad scars all over the place I am on doxycycline and retin a for a week now. I will keep updating on how I am doing with out make up. It's my first day today

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 08/17/2015 11:33 pm

First day without make up was really hard to look people in there eyes but made it and feel so much better and people liked me more :) I hope to see great results

MemberMember
(@lna11)

Posted : 08/26/2015 2:59 pm

Are you still doing updates? I would love to see how you are doing. It can be a really hard thing to go without makeup when you are struggling with breakouts, but it can really help! Keep up the good work! How is the retin a working?

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 08/27/2015 5:51 am

Are you still doing updates? I would love to see how you are doing. It can be a really hard thing to go without makeup when you are struggling with breakouts, but it can really help! Keep up the good work! How is the retin a working?

been two works without make up and even though my skin has been wrost. A guy actually told me that I was beautiful without make up and it made me feel so much better. Retin a was making my face really red so now I apply it every other day. Also it has been 2 weeks on doxycycline and right now I am breaking out in whiteheads but I haven't touched make up in 2 weeks and I can not wait for holidays. I live in New Zealand so I am getting holidays in 2 weeks. Sorry for my English :) I will keep you updated

MemberMember
(@lna11)

Posted : 08/27/2015 10:30 am

I am so glad to hear it! And your english is fine! Keep it up! I know how hard it can be, but its important to feel comfortable in your own skin and you will be better off for it, I'm sure! If you don't like retin a you should look in to getting a PMD. It might help rejuvenate your skin. It definitely helped me when I was going through the same thing that you are.

I look forward to your updates!

MemberMember
(@lenny198)

Posted : 09/09/2015 9:56 pm

So update on doxycycline and make up. So doxycycline wasnt doing well for my skin so I decided to go on accutane 10mg per day I am going to be to doing anther blog on accutane please follow if you need update I might post pictures of my current skin I haven't used make up for a month now and I won't be using it until my skin clears up.