Notifications
Clear all

2 Year Scar Update

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 08/14/2015 9:23 pm

so ive been fighting a nasty scar on my lip for the last 2years. ive done restylane, subcision, dermrolling, retrinol, vitamin c serum, peptides. just about everything people recommend. wanted to know if u can see any improvement ?

post-368859-0-49158300-1439605305.jpg

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 08/14/2015 11:13 pm

Seems to have softened up a bit. Keep doing the subcision.

MemberMember
(@brutalegend)

Posted : 08/15/2015 2:54 am

If that is your only problem, i have no comment

MemberMember
(@fortuneshill)

Posted : 08/15/2015 8:33 am

1 Scar? Is it even worth it lol?

I have about 10 of the on just one cheek, and even thats minor for some people on here.

But, it bothers you so thats why your here, fair enough.

My honest opinion, it hasn't changed much but it has softened out a little. You wouldn't think it's so hard to get rid of one little scar would you?

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 08/16/2015 3:43 am

I understand your concerns. Even one scar is traumatizing. It really looks like your scar has softened. Maybe it's just me or the lighting but honestly it looks improved.

MemberMember
(@tcoun)

Posted : 08/16/2015 3:59 am

I thought the exact same thing and I was laughing so hard at your comment.

I think it has gotten much better. At first i couldn't find a difference between any of your pictures because I was looking for like... large cysts or something. Your scar was barely noticeable in April, and now it's basically gone.

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 08/16/2015 6:02 pm

please dont judge, i understand you may have perfect lips and would not want this scar their, am i right ? lip scars are the worst trust me.

MemberMember
(@brutalegend)

Posted : 08/17/2015 3:57 am

I don't wanted to be rude, don't take me wrong here, i think that you're only person who actually can see that scar. You shouldn't be bothered about that. What is lip for you, it's cheek for me and for someone else is nose. I would trade all my scars on face for one that you have without thinking about it, and trying to repair it. Be happy and don't waste your time on such thing.

Btw, you can easily cover that tiny scar with lipstick :D

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 08/17/2015 11:29 am

Yeah don't worry about it so much. If you would've never pointed out that you had a scar on your lip I never would've known