Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hustler1

Acne..............why???

I dont really know how to say this, but, how many of your reasons for getting rid of acne had sumthing to do with a girl or guy???

Like, you really liked them or sumthing and thought the only way to even get them to look at you was if you had clear skin again???

I know this definitely applies to me.

i can't say i ever wished i was 100% clear for a guy. more for me and that i want to be thought of as a beautiful girl, a good catch, you know. girls compare themselves to other girls prob much more than guys compare themselves to other guys...all girls want to be pretty.

I want acne gone because it makes me uncomfortable in life. My social life has declined, I am way less confident and it changes my personality in a negative way. The funny thing is that the only person who I am totally at ease with right now is my bf. He'd stay with me even if I had acne forever (knock on wood).

I want acne gone because it makes me uncomfortable in life.  My social life has declined, I am way less confident and it changes my personality in a negative way.  The funny thing is that the only person who I am totally at ease with right now is my bf.  He'd stay with me even if I had acne forever (knock on wood).

Elsa what do you mean? Of course I feel uncomfortable infront of girls. I started getting acne right around the age when you start getting attracted (15). So basicly I havent javascript:emoticon(':wall:')

smilie cry.gif had the chance ....Im just to insecure with my face

no worries nick, if you were a 40 year old virgin, that would be scary. but 20, please you have a world of life left in you. not all guys have to have the need to bang every girl they see...or do you have the need just not the confidence? you've got a nice body, be brave enough to chat a few up and i'm sure you will find a gf biggrin.gif

Not only do you have a nice body, you have a very attractive face too biggrin.gif

I know tons of girls who would date you (Toronto's not too far from NY. LOL)

heard it from a guy friend really, apparently for some guys there is this stigma about being a virgin after a certain age so they's rather lose it to a prostitute so they don't have to be clueless when they get with a real one...hope not many think that way... confused.gif

too bad i'm not inj NY...i know you can get tons of girls, nick, it really is all in your head. you are soo cute. i can imagine how that hot body would feel in certain..um...positions...give a girl a chance..do you go to school, work, meet some girls, lost of fish in the sea, especially in new york...no go get one! wub.gif