Notifications
Clear all

Someone Please Give Me Some Good Advice

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 08/06/2015 9:07 am

Its been 2 years i really been struggling with acne...as an adult. I had a mild outbreak went to a derm who gave topicals and laser and broke me out in cystic acne. i went on accutane almost commited suicide due to my mental state and severe outbreak and stop taking it at five months and my skin cleared. 8 months of beautiful skin and then a move to a new enviroment, stress, n probably hormones i started breaking out and now in three weeks i have comedonal acne all over my face and tons of little bumps on my neck. I am so tired of treatments...and not sure what to use anymore. Had a facial yesterday..which only made my face more red in spots she tried to extract. please look at my pictures n give me some advice . Do u think it can go away on its own? what would cause hundreds of bumps on my neck?post-207126-0-33307000-1438870014.jpg

post-207126-0-38326500-1438900792.jpg

MemberMember
(@fudgesicle87)

Posted : 08/06/2015 9:17 am

Maybe the picture doesn't capture the problem well, but your skin looks pretty good! Have you tried the acne.org regimen? A lot of people have had success with it.

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 08/06/2015 9:34 am

thanks it is really hard to see in the pictures but its mostly alot of small clogged pores comedones all on my neck cheeks and forehead...like hundreds...i havent tried the regimen. i was going to try it if this natural treatment i just got doesnt work

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 08/06/2015 10:33 am

your face looks really good! for the comedones i use proactiv glycolic acid toner but you can use any toner like that. it should clear those out pretty quickly. i dont see any scars though and your skin tone is good so dont be too hard on yourself. i would love to have your skin ;)

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 08/06/2015 10:55 am

awww Thanks Tracy..do u think there is any natural treatments that might work or just the toner alone should do the trick huh?

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 08/06/2015 1:56 pm

in my opinion i havent had any natural treatments work and lets just say i have tried pretty much everything you can think of. the toner should help but i would only use it in the evening after you have washed your face and then once it dries apply your moisturizer unless you use bp or anything like that. just go slow with it because it can be drying. you can also try the aha on this site but its strong so you really should only use it 2-3 times a week at first until your skin gets used to it. good luck :)

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 08/06/2015 5:27 pm

Thanks im not using bp or any chemicals do u recommend that? i am trying to post a better quality picture up here but i dont know how to..do u know how to do it?

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 08/07/2015 8:30 am

anyone else of what i could use? i was wondering if the small bumps could be caused by fungal acne...need some more opinions

MemberMember
(@monroe444)

Posted : 08/08/2015 1:09 pm

Did you know that suicidal ideation is a side effect of Accutaine? I took Accutaine when I was younger and I think it damaged my intestines and now I can no longer eat gluten. Of course, many people can't eat gluten, so it might have happened anyway, but Accutaine didn't do anything to help my skin long term and I shudder when I hear of other people taking it.

You can help yourself with taking vitamin A capsules, but don't do this long term, only if you are trying to mitigate a breakout. You can take about 30,000 IUs a day, but only for a short while. It will affect bone growth.

To help yourself short and long term, clean up your diet. Reduce or eliminate flour, even gf flour and reduce sugar, and any processed food. Do not drink things with sugar. Add probiotics. A cheap way is to make kefir.

A very quick way to improve your skin is to do enemas. Check out Curezone and other sites for instructions. But don't do them too often because you don't want to become reliant on them. Make sure you are not constipated and are going regularly.

MemberMember
(@bipan1985)

Posted : 08/09/2015 12:58 pm

Hi

Your skin does not seem that bad but I know how it feels when your not comfortable. I'm 30 and I use to break out with loads of pimples(whiteheads and red ones too). Iv had acne since 16 and I was losing all hope. But one simple thing worked, that was.... cut of the sugar and junk food but drink at least 2 litres of water a day. I use to use tablets and creams to stop it and it did temporary but for last 6 months my skin has been clear. I can't believe water and cutting out sugar and junk food has made all this improvement. Honestly try this and you will notice a difference in 2 week. Also macha green tea helps. Best of luck