Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kidrock97

What To Do With My Skin? Please Help

i finished my accutane course two months ago and i have no active pimples. my skin is finally smooth. but there are still red marks all over my cheeks. i dont know if i should call it hyperpigmentation becase when i press on these marks , skin colour turns normal. just as i move my finger it turns from fair to red again. i guess it is inflammation but theres no pain at all. i dont know what to do which product to use. i dont have insurance so cant afford to go to a dermatologist. i was thinking of using hydroquinone or something like that but i dont think it will help with this. please please if anyones there who has had the same condition tell me what should i be doing. my uni freshmen year starts in 20 days and i dont want to be identified as the red faced guy.

Thanks.

They should fade with time if you can't do lasers or anything like that I would suggest staying out of the sun don't touch them at all and wearing a light sunscreen everyday you can even hide them with a tinted concelar that has sunscreen in it im a guy and use Rimmel wake me up foundation soft beige eventually they will fade but with all red marks they take a while.