My Face Looks Wrink...

Notifications
Clear all

My Face Looks Wrinkled, Help Please!

MemberMember
(@mally29)

Posted : 08/04/2015 4:00 pm

Hello, i been using acne.org regimen for about 2 months now. About one week ago i felt that the bp was kind of burning my face and also the adh which made my face look red and sensible to touch. Now a notice that my face mainly my forehead looks wrinckled and with like a thin layer of burned skin. what can i do?

MemberMember
(@glb2130)

Posted : 08/04/2015 4:09 pm

Hello, i been using acne.org regimen for about 2 months now. About one week ago i felt that the bp was kind of burning my face and also the adh which made my face look red and sensible to touch. Now a notice that my face mainly my forehead looks wrinckled and with like a thin layer of burned skin. what can i do?

hey, dont put any more BP on that area. it will heal but it might take a while. i would leave it totally alone- if you put anything on it put a light layer of aquaphor. i've had a chemical burn on my chin from BP before- it went away but it took maybe a month. just leave it alone- skin heals

MemberMember
(@mally29)

Posted : 08/04/2015 4:15 pm

Thanks a lot, do you think it'll also be better if later on i reduce the portion if BP I apply?

MemberMember
(@mally29)

Posted : 08/04/2015 5:10 pm

hey, dont put any more BP on that area. it will heal but it might take a while. i would leave it totally alone- if you put anything on it put a light layer of aquaphor. i've had a chemical burn on my chin from BP before- it went away but it took maybe a month. just leave it alone- skin heals

Thanks a lot, do you think it'll also be better if later on i reduce the portion if BP I apply?

MemberMember
(@glb2130)

Posted : 08/04/2015 6:00 pm

yeah , just pay attention to how your skin is handling the BP. don't over do it because you'll wind up getting burned again. if you ever notice burning or stinging after you apply, wash it off immediately to try to prevent damage. flaking/ feeling dry is okay but if it feels like your skin is burning then the BP is damaging your skin and that's no good. BP can be really irritating so just don't over do it!