Notifications
Clear all

Epiduo Journey

MemberMember
(@angelala)

Posted : 07/29/2015 9:50 am

I'm 17 and I recently started breaking out since October 2014, and I didn't take it seriously because I would never really get pimples before. I started breaking out badly in February and I started to get a lot of red marks that wouldn't fade away and ever since March 2015, I would get at least 1-3 pimples a week. I didn't visit a dermatologist until June and she prescribed me with doxycycline and epiduo. I only took doxycycline for about a month and I stopped. But I've been using the epiduo every night for around 1 month and 2 weeks. What I noticed is that ever since I started using it, I would never get big pimples anymore. They would only be small white heads. I would sometimes get pimples that are under my skin but they never grew big. I did have an initial breakout and I think it's still going on until now.

Another observation I have is that there are weeks when I have a good skin week and the next week it becomes bad again. It's like a cycle or something. Anyway, at the moment I still feel kinda sad about my acne, even though I would say its more on the mild-moderate side. I know that Epiduo takes a while for it to work, but I'm getting a bit impatient. Hopefully by the 3 month mark I'll stop breaking out already.

I only break out on my cheek area. Never on my forehead or chin. I have around 4 pimples on my face right now and two of them are small white heads and the other are the ones under my skin. My face mostly looks really bad because of the red marks left that won't disappear... So all of the marks are on my cheeks which creates an illusion of me having a lot of pimples.

MemberMember
(@user639345)

Posted : 12/25/2017 1:24 am

How did it turn out for you?