Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Accutane worked for me last year, I took it March-June and it did absolutely everything I hoped and wished it would do. I am so happy/relieved/excited to be acne free. And even though building it is still a process, I have never felt so confident in my life. The only thing is, I still have to wear foundation every day! My skin still doesn't look "normal". Maybe it never will, and I'm not ungrateful for the distance I've come, but I want to get it as healthy looking as possible.

So I ask, what luck have you had with fading acne marks and evening out the overall texture of your face? What is the best thing for rolling acne scars? Is there a primer that helps even out the texture for now?

Anything is helpful. Thank you!!!

post-392670-0-49604000-1438130914.jpg

Edited by keridenise

You need to wait 6 months before any invasive procedure as accutane makes your skin extremely sensitive. But for red marks/texture I would personally suggest something like retin-A or vitamin C serum or maybe even an AHA/BHA. It is unlikely that topicals will impact your indented scars significantly, but it can definitely make your overall skin look healthier, which definitely helps!