Notifications
Clear all

Using Tactupump For Mild Hyperpigmentation/mild Scarring?

MemberMember
(@belladonna16)

Posted : 07/27/2015 7:42 pm

After finally getting rid of my acne, I was able to get an appointment with a dermatologist to get a treatment for mild hyperpigmentation and mild scarring. Most of the products the derm gave me though were focused more on treating acne rather than a peel etc. to help lighten. She gave me TactuPump (tactuo/epiduo), although I'm very scared to use it. From the reviews I've read about it, it can cause some nasty purges and markings. I just got rid of my acne, and I definitely don't want it to come back. I don't even know if TactuPump works well for small scars or dark spots. All in all, I'm terrified to use it for the purpose of removing dark spots and small scars. I don't want to take the chance and have it bring my acne back; I have a month before I have to go to college, and I really don't want to have to deal with a massive breakout while I'm there because of it :(

Has anyone seen success using TactuPump for dark spots/hyperpigmentation? Some information and stories would be really appreciated.

MemberMember
(@tevez)

Posted : 07/28/2015 3:02 am

If your not confident in doing this just take a step back,your acne is cured now use sunscreen and make-up for now until you know what you want.