Notifications
Clear all

In Need Of Facial Moisturizer To Use After Using Benzoyl Peroxide

MemberMember
(@kai1992)

Posted : 07/26/2015 11:50 pm

Hi I am currently using Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. It works but dries out my skin. Can somebody please recommend me a good moisturizer to use that will moisturize my face well after using benzoyl peroxide? Also normally I have combination skin oily t zone but benzoyl peroxide makes my face dry after use.

MemberMember
(@kai1992)

Posted : 08/11/2015 6:28 am

Ok. Well I am trying Cerave Am Facial Moisturizer currently. I just started using it so I will see how my face fares with it. It is a lot thicker than my previous moisturizer I was using so hopefully it helps. Thanks

MemberMember
(@dan-crow)

Posted : 08/17/2015 5:58 pm

Have you tried Cerave? I use their moisturizer as it has active ingredients to help rebuild the skin barrier. You could also try a natural oil like Jojoba which mimics the skins sebum so your pores aren't overproduced with oil.

MemberMember
(@dan-crow)

Posted : 08/17/2015 6:31 pm

Cerave includes ceramides and hyaluronic acid both ingredients helpful for skin repairment. Look for the hydrating cleanser and moisturizing lotion

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 08/17/2015 11:07 pm

Epiology anti-acne cream has a light moisturising action inbuilt with the anti-acne activity.

MemberMember
(@kai1992)

Posted : 08/18/2015 7:35 am

Does the CeraVe moisturizing lotion work well with people who have combination oily skin? My skin is oily in the T Zone but normal to dry on my cheek area and chin area.

MemberMember
(@marimoo)

Posted : 08/22/2015 9:00 am

I adore Clean and Clear Dual Action.

[Edited link out]

It's not greasy or oily and moisturises well, it also cut my acne by half and as it's affordable you can re-apply as much as you need.