Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I am currently using Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. It works but dries out my skin. Can somebody please recommend me a good moisturizer to use that will moisturize my face well after using benzoyl peroxide? Also normally I have combination skin oily t zone but benzoyl peroxide makes my face dry after use.

Unless you're using a topical benzoyl peroxide gel/cream, it should be easy to find a moisturizer that works for you. I'd go with Dan's moisturizer if you can order online. It feels really nice going on. It doesn't hydrate severely dry skin, though. But your skin probably isn't that dry since you're using just a medicated facial wash.

Ok. Well I am trying Cerave Am Facial Moisturizer currently. I just started using it so I will see how my face fares with it. It is a lot thicker than my previous moisturizer I was using so hopefully it helps. Thanks

Have you tried Cerave? I use their moisturizer as it has active ingredients to help rebuild the skin barrier. You could also try a natural oil like Jojoba which mimics the skins sebum so your pores aren't overproduced with oil.

Ok. Well I am trying Cerave Am Facial Moisturizer currently. I just started using it so I will see how my face fares with it. It is a lot thicker than my previous moisturizer I was using so hopefully it helps. Thanks

In my experience thick lotions & creams don't moisturize well. Extremely light lotions are ideal for superior hydration, which isn't what most people expect.

Have you tried Cerave? I use their moisturizer as it has active ingredients to help rebuild the skin barrier. You could also try a natural oil like Jojoba which mimics the skins sebum so your pores aren't overproduced with oil.

The only active ingredient which I've seen in CeraVe's line is sunscreen. What specific moisturizer are you referring to?

Cerave includes ceramides and hyaluronic acid both ingredients helpful for skin repairment. Look for the hydrating cleanser and moisturizing lotion

Cerave includes ceramides and hyaluronic acid both ingredients helpful for skin repairment. Look for the hydrating cleanser and moisturizing lotion

I use the Moisturizing Lotion. It's really good.

Does the CeraVe moisturizing lotion work well with people who have combination oily skin? My skin is oily in the T Zone but normal to dry on my cheek area and chin area.