Notifications
Clear all

Travel Size Regimen And The Tsa Question

MemberMember
(@jlatorre1)

Posted : 07/23/2015 7:12 pm

Hello,

I have a question regarding members experiences with the travel sized version of the regimen. I'm going to be away for about two and a half weeks. I'm trying to pack as light as possible and thus trying to decided whether to find room for my 8 ounce versions of the kit or just bring the travel sized versions in a carry on for my flight. The original travel sized version I received would not last the 17 or so days I need it to. However, when I emptied them out and filled them to the top I got roughly 40-50 pumps worth of product in each of the travel sized containers. This might be possible to stretch out over the time period. My concern would be whether the TSA would take it away as I go through security. Although it will still be in a travel sized container it will likely weigh a little more than the two ounces in the guidelines.

Does anyone have experience with this, or traveling long term in general with the regimen? How did you pack?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@thedarkknight)

Posted : 08/04/2015 10:50 pm

For your carry on bag you are allowed to bring liquids/lotions/gels or aerosols that are 3.4 ounces or smaller. Technically it's suppose to be in a clear quart sized bag. So the limit for carry on is 3.4 oz items. Now if you decide to check your bag (when it goes under the plane) you can bring any size liquid/gel or aerosol item with you in the checked bag.