Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where Can I Get Food Allergy Test/ Skin Analysis Done?

Recommended Posts

Some people her have got tested for food intolerances. I wanted to get similar testing done but I have not been able to figure out who I should go to. I went to a top dermatologist in my area and he wanted to prescribe me accutane. He said he doesnt do allergy testing and doesnt know anyone who does. I also called the allergy institute and they said they only treat known allergies.

Can anyone please advise where to go? for reference I live in san francisco bay area


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes