Notifications
Clear all

My Regimen Journey So Far

MemberMember
(@yashc)

Posted : 07/22/2015 1:00 pm

Day 14 (Week 2)

Today my second week on the regimen is about to end. There's a noticeable difference in skin and the acne has resided in the due course. Although I'm facing many lows right now due to the flakiness of the skin. Just a simple smile is hard to accomplish, the surface of my skin is super hard, making it difficult to convey expressions. It is super tempting to quit right now but I have to do this. The second week is by far the worst experience, flakiness is making my skin darker. I am currently on 1 Pump of BP and 2 Pumps of Moisturizer with jojoba oil. If anyone is on their second week or the beginning of their third week please communicate and share your experience till now.

MemberMember
(@yashc)

Posted : 07/23/2015 11:48 am

Day 15 (Week 3)

Upon reviewing numerous articles, reviewes and logs, I'm changing my mousturizer from Dan's mosturizer to Cetaphil Mosturizing Lotion at night and CeraVe Lotion (both with 6 drops of jojoba oil). Also I'm not increasing my dosage for 1pump BP to 1.5 BP as I think 1 pump is enough for me right now, and also I don't want to rush and ruin my face from excess dryness.

Btw the lotion are working better than the Acne.org mosturizer as tha flakiness is slightly in control now.

if you have any doubt about any of the stuff go to this guide by @nicmic62 is pretty helpful.

MemberMember
(@yashc)

Posted : 08/02/2015 2:07 pm

Day 25 (Week 4)

I don't have much to write about but its been a week since I wrote my last log. My skin is definately improved with current dosage of 1-1.5 pump of BP and as stated in the previous log two pumps of cetaphil and cerave mosturizer with jojoba oil. Although my acne has gone completely my skin is red and a bit swollen along with a significant face tan. For flaky skin, even though the mosturizers work better than Dan's Mosturizre I follow for it because my skin was super flaked out and that post definately helped me.

Alright so see you next week with an update on my skin. I can post my pictures here but I never like my pictures even when I'm cleared up, you can say I'm not at all photogenic.