Notifications
Clear all

Scar/red Mark Really Down 🙁 Please Help

MemberMember
(@needhope4face)

Posted : 07/21/2015 12:41 pm

So I really don't know what to do I've improved my diet and everything and now my right cheek is like this! AHA seems to make my marks darker and purple and I took these photos right after using it so no more AHA for me, my right cheek doesn't even look bad when its direct light straight on but when I turn my head the light makes it looks way worse and when I back up and look into the mirror it looks really weird and these pics make it looks really bad, I want to fix this while im young but how? it feels flat but I can see some slight slight indents yet it looks so bad! I did poke my skin with a sewing needle to drain a cyst (REALLY Stupid I wish I knew :( ) The holes left behind from the needle are barely indented yet look so bad and in the mirror everything looks flat except a very very small intent in some spots and the holes!

What should I do? Derma roller or stamp *Banish Kit* (look it up if your not sure what it is) or?

Could it be an illusion from the redness?

Thank you for all the help just really down and have noone to help me besides this forum!

Thanks again!

post-480453-0-53041300-1437500408.jpg

post-480453-0-21651500-1437500413.jpg

post-480453-0-73121900-1437500417.jpg

post-480453-0-33214900-1437500421.jpg

post-480453-0-20804400-1437500424.jpg

post-480453-0-36250300-1437500427.jpg

post-480453-0-61435000-1437500430.jpg

post-480453-0-99505900-1437500433.jpg

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 07/21/2015 1:11 pm

you've got some rolling and boxcar scars- not super deep, but they are there

I'm a fan of derma stamping, if you don't have a lot of money this is the way to go- read up on the owndoc.com forum before you get started....results are slow but steady, and cheap

if you have more money you can see a doctor about some fraxel type options

good luck to you, there are options for you- nothing will ever be 100% but you can get improvements

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@longtermsufferer)

Posted : 07/21/2015 1:15 pm

A few years ago I tried to pop a cyst with a needle too and ended up with a big sunken scar. I had scar revision on it this summer so that may be one option. The scar was cut out and the skin was stitched together. Altogether it cost me roughly 400 for the procedure.

MemberMember
(@needhope4face)

Posted : 07/21/2015 1:19 pm

you've got some rolling and boxcar scars- not super deep, but they are there

I'm a fan of derma stamping, if you don't have a lot of money this is the way to go- read up on the owndoc.com forum before you get started....results are slow but steady, and cheap

if you have more money you can see a doctor about some fraxel type options

good luck to you, there are options for you- nothing will ever be 100% but you can get improvements

Its the redness that bugs me, will that go away or anything, and im thinking about the banish kit is that a good choice? Im still very young so will this improve with a treatment,good diet,Lifestyle and of course time!

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 07/21/2015 3:57 pm

yes the redness will fade with time, I like to use AHA (like the one on this site, or alpha hydrox from amazon) to speed things along, but yes even the darkest red will fade over time

A few years ago I tried to pop a cyst with a needle too and ended up with a big sunken scar. I had scar revision on it this summer so that may be one option. The scar was cut out and the skin was stitched together. Altogether it cost me roughly 400 for the procedure.

so tell us longtermsufferer, what do you think so far of your scar revision? or too early to tell?

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 07/21/2015 4:41 pm

Banish kit is outrageously expensive for what it is. They just buy rollers from China and include really questionably made topicals. The stuff literally looks like someone mixed it in their kitchen and placed in a cheap container. These clowns market the kits AGGRESSIVELY on youtube and social media by paying popular vloggers to endorse their products. The prices are ridiculous and they are clearly exploiting people who are naive and don't know any better. Their photos look doctored or questionable (ie taken with swellling present).

You can buy the exact same rollers and stamps on Owndoc.com. At least owndoc has good rollers and stamps for reasonable prices.

The scars are indeed present, so I see why you are concerned. I think you should look into subcision and suction from a good dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 07/22/2015 1:43 am

Banish kit is outrageously expensive for what it is. They just buy rollers from China and include really questionably made topicals. The stuff literally looks like someone mixed it in their kitchen and placed in a cheap container. These clowns market the kits AGGRESSIVELY on youtube and social media by paying popular vloggers to endorse their products. The prices are ridiculous and they are clearly exploiting people who are naive and don't know any better. Their photos look doctored or questionable (ie taken with swellling present).

You can buy the exact same rollers and stamps on Owndoc.com. At least owndoc has good rollers and stamps for reasonable prices.

The scars are indeed present, so I see why you are concerned. I think you should look into subcision and suction from a good dermatologist.

This - capitalism, haha