Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
delna

OMG!!!!! U GUYS MUST TRY THIS!!

HEY GUYS I WANNA TRY THIS!!! question though, are you guys using real eggs for the egg white mask?? and what is the lemon?? like lemon juice in a bottle or real lemons??? Help please! thanks!

HEY GUYS I WANNA TRY THIS!!! question though, are you guys using real eggs for the egg white mask?? and what is the lemon?? like lemon juice in a bottle or real lemons??? Help please! thanks!

Yep, thats real eggs. If you poke a hole in it, it should keep well in your fridge. And as far as the lemons, fresh is always best.

HEY GUYS! just got a question...after you apply the egg white and lemon mask, how do you wash it off? with just water or cleanser too?? thanks!

Just H2O will do!

HEY GUYS! just got a question...after you apply the egg white and lemon mask, how do you wash it off? with just water or cleanser too?? thanks!

I do use the cleanser, and then just go on with my daily regimen. This is the 3rd time I've done this mask (it's actually drying on my face now), and I must say it's GREAT! The first time, WOW, my face was glowing like I had a halo over it. Now I don't get that glowing effect anymore, but my skin is definitely improving and I don't care what people say, it's definitely helping the red marks on my skin. I still plan on doing a 25% TCA peel in a few weeks though.

ok guys so my red marks on my chin are terrible! so im am gonna stick this this regimen strict for 10 days and will update on that tenth day. wish me luck! im also gonna do a tca peel 12.5% (on the the 19th) if necessary...

I am seriously considering using this regimen. I'm on my last week of accutane right now... how long do I have to wait in order to use this?

am i the only one who experiences breakouts right after i exfoliate using baking soda? i think im applying it light enough? or should i be scrubbing like a maniac?

am i the only one who experiences breakouts right after i exfoliate using baking soda? i think im applying it light enough? or should i be scrubbing like a maniac?

Come to think of it...I had one or two minor breakouts when i first started but i realized i wasnt using an acne cream...once i incorporated that it was smooth sailing...r u using something for acne? and also maybe your skin just doesnt like it...?

yeah im using SA for whole face and BP for spot treating. i might stop it, but i love the feeling of fresh skin afterwards. damn this acne curse :/

Do any of you use the baking soda a few times a week?

Is it too much exfoliating every day?

I already use ACV as a toner and I like it but it seems to be drying and I read in this forum that is due to a high acidity in the pH of my skin i think..

I am considering using the baking soda but i don't want to add too much to my regimen.

Do any of you use the baking soda a few times a week?

Is it too much exfoliating every day?

I already use ACV as a toner and I like it but it seems to be drying and I read in this forum that is due to a high acidity in the pH of my skin i think..

I am considering using the baking soda but i don't want to add too much to my regimen.

I use the baking soda everyday. I have heard ppl say that they scratched themselves with the BS and if thats happening I would think they are using too much BS in the paste they make. I use the ACV as a toner also but my skin is more oily then combo,; its certainly not dry though.

my skin is very oily but its just dry on the jawline and that area but its actually gotten better already

I tried the baking soda last night and I like it so I'll do it every night and see how it works. hopefully this helps!

did this help with your oily skin at all?

update with this: adding baking soda to my regimen shrunk a whitehead and some big red spots on my cheeks!

I am going to give this 3 weeks

hopefully it helps more

it doesn't seem to be irritating my skin by using the baking soda everyday but i fear that I will breakout in a week from over doing it..

I'm not on accutane but i was going to do it and when i was researching it said you should be gentle with your skin and not exfoliate a lot but I might be wrong

I'm on day two of using delna's regimen and my marks seem to be getting a tad lighter. woot!

morning/afternoon (i sleep in):

wash/cleanse with phisoderm for sensitive skin

baking soda scrub

1:1 vinegar/acidic water on face

neutrogena rapidclear 2 in 1 salicylic acid/glycolic acid (supposed to fade marks and fight pimples)

vitaK for blotchy skin stuff

night:

wash/cleanse

egg mask

benzoal peroxide?

i'm not sure if i should be using both salicylic/glycolic acid and benzoal peroxide.

any advice on what to use after the egg mask and vinegar would be great.

thanks!