Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
delna

OMG!!!!! U GUYS MUST TRY THIS!!

Hey, can someone PLEASEEE answer a couple of my questions? I don't want to direct this to Delna because shes probably quite fed up with all these questions!

I don't have much acne (I was off Accutane 2 months ago) so I do not use any acne cream (such as the suggested Proactiv BP lotion), but this sounds like a crucial step. Anyone know what I should do? Go to the store and pick up some BP anyways?

Yeah I think you should pick some up...if only to spot treat. I think you would need it because you must use moisturizer with this routine.

Hey, can someone PLEASEEE answer a couple of my questions? I don't want to direct this to Delna because shes probably quite fed up with all these questions!

I don't have much acne (I was off Accutane 2 months ago) so I do not use any acne cream (such as the suggested Proactiv BP lotion), but this sounds like a crucial step. Anyone know what I should do? Go to the store and pick up some BP anyways?

Yeah I think you should pick some up...if only to spot treat. I think you would need it because you must use moisturizer with this routine.

Hey, I do have moisturizier, but I just don't have any acne cream... Is this step essential? Thanks!

Hey, I do have moisturizier, but I just don't have any acne cream... Is this step essential? Thanks!

I'm assuming that you have "oiler" skin because you had severe acne at some point...if you apply moisturizer thats more "oil" on your skin...acne cream could keep the hidden ones who like to pop up when they sense oil/moisture at bay.

But if you dont think your acne will return full force with a new routine, by all means go ahead without it. If you do notice acne you could always get some cream and spot treat. Good luck.

Instead of Apple Cider vinegar, can I just use normal Malt Vinegar? I believe the baking soda idea works... I use "Bicarbonate of soda", is that the same as baking soda?

Any help would be absolutely excellent!

No; No Malt...I think that stuff is "processed" with something to make it malt, no? ACV is only about a dollar at Wal-Mart, if that much.

With skin like ours we dont want to take many chances :) And yes, thats the same as Baking Soda.

Thank you very much for replying! I'm glad I know now as I was about to go ahead and use the Malt vinegar.

Anyway, I've only be washing my face and using the Baking soda as an exfoliator each day and I've noticed difference already (it's only been 6 days) I'm now going to do the full thing and see how it goes!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful method, I think you've saved my life.

I was just wondering if i could use Aloe Vera gel as a moisturizer...! Thank in advance...! This Regime sounds like its helping a lot of ppl...and im definitly gonna giv it a try!

iv used the mask alone for the past two days....my skin feels awesome!! :) I think it will take a while for me to see any difference in my marks....but still my skin feels so soft! :)

Hi all, I just read through quite a lot of the thread. Sounded interesting, though i was sceptical. I just tried the egg/lemon mask. It seemed fine on my skin(didnt irritate) and did make it smoother, so Im gonna try the rest of the regime that was suggest.

I was wondering if anyone in the UK has been doing the regime for awhile?

I'm also trying to find a moisturiser and cleanser that is available in the UK and is good for acne prone/sensative skin? The price range would be anything less than £10.

There is so much information on here just finding choosing something difficult. At the moment everything i use is made by neutrogena.

Thanks v.much! ben

I was just wondering if i could use Aloe Vera gel as a moisturizer...! Thank in advance...! This Regime sounds like its helping a lot of ppl...and im definitly gonna giv it a try!

Aloe vera gel as a moisturizer? I guess it would be ok if it has an SPF factor. You basically need something with sunscreen in it.

Instead of Apple Cider vinegar, can I just use normal Malt Vinegar? I believe the baking soda idea works... I use "Bicarbonate of soda", is that the same as baking soda?

Any help would be absolutely excellent!

No; No Malt...I think that stuff is "processed" with something to make it malt, no? ACV is only about a dollar at Wal-Mart, if that much.

With skin like ours we dont want to take many chances :) And yes, thats the same as Baking Soda.

Thank you very much for replying! I'm glad I know now as I was about to go ahead and use the Malt vinegar.

Anyway, I've only be washing my face and using the Baking soda as an exfoliator each day and I've noticed difference already (it's only been 6 days) I'm now going to do the full thing and see how it goes!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful method, I think you've saved my life.

Ppl dont believe that you can SEE and FEEL the difference in that short amount of time but you can. Ive been using this well over a month now and my skin is bright, clear, and soft as a baby butt! No lie!!! And i always had rocky road skin before!

HEY GUYS I WANNA TRY THIS!!! question though, are you guys using real eggs for the egg white mask?? and what is the lemon?? like lemon juice in a bottle or real lemons??? Help please! thanks!

HEY GUYS I WANNA TRY THIS!!! question though, are you guys using real eggs for the egg white mask?? and what is the lemon?? like lemon juice in a bottle or real lemons??? Help please! thanks!

Yep, thats real eggs. If you poke a hole in it, it should keep well in your fridge. And as far as the lemons, fresh is always best.

HEY GUYS! just got a question...after you apply the egg white and lemon mask, how do you wash it off? with just water or cleanser too?? thanks!

Just H2O will do!

HEY GUYS! just got a question...after you apply the egg white and lemon mask, how do you wash it off? with just water or cleanser too?? thanks!

I do use the cleanser, and then just go on with my daily regimen. This is the 3rd time I've done this mask (it's actually drying on my face now), and I must say it's GREAT! The first time, WOW, my face was glowing like I had a halo over it. Now I don't get that glowing effect anymore, but my skin is definitely improving and I don't care what people say, it's definitely helping the red marks on my skin. I still plan on doing a 25% TCA peel in a few weeks though.

ok guys so my red marks on my chin are terrible! so im am gonna stick this this regimen strict for 10 days and will update on that tenth day. wish me luck! im also gonna do a tca peel 12.5% (on the the 19th) if necessary...

I am seriously considering using this regimen. I'm on my last week of accutane right now... how long do I have to wait in order to use this?

am i the only one who experiences breakouts right after i exfoliate using baking soda? i think im applying it light enough? or should i be scrubbing like a maniac?

am i the only one who experiences breakouts right after i exfoliate using baking soda? i think im applying it light enough? or should i be scrubbing like a maniac?

Come to think of it...I had one or two minor breakouts when i first started but i realized i wasnt using an acne cream...once i incorporated that it was smooth sailing...r u using something for acne? and also maybe your skin just doesnt like it...?

yeah im using SA for whole face and BP for spot treating. i might stop it, but i love the feeling of fresh skin afterwards. damn this acne curse :/

Do any of you use the baking soda a few times a week?

Is it too much exfoliating every day?

I already use ACV as a toner and I like it but it seems to be drying and I read in this forum that is due to a high acidity in the pH of my skin i think..

I am considering using the baking soda but i don't want to add too much to my regimen.

Do any of you use the baking soda a few times a week?

Is it too much exfoliating every day?

I already use ACV as a toner and I like it but it seems to be drying and I read in this forum that is due to a high acidity in the pH of my skin i think..

I am considering using the baking soda but i don't want to add too much to my regimen.

I use the baking soda everyday. I have heard ppl say that they scratched themselves with the BS and if thats happening I would think they are using too much BS in the paste they make. I use the ACV as a toner also but my skin is more oily then combo,; its certainly not dry though.