Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
delna

OMG!!!!! U GUYS MUST TRY THIS!!

I started a week ago (inc Mask) and have noticed a slight decrease in red marks and more even tone to the skin. However, I have very sensitive skin so noticed an increase in spots. That is probably down to the the exfoliation despite the fine nature of the Bicarb but could be just the skin getting used to the new regimen so I going to persevere for a couple of months.

The mask seems to give the skin a glow and makes it feel soft, it doesn't seem to help out with redness but I could be wrong. Even so I am going to cut this down to twice a week.

Good luck.

This may be a dumb question, but will this process work with the cleanser and BP that is sold through this website and complex 15 moisturizer?

I just started ACV a week ago today. Relatively pimple-free nowadays (finally) so I might as well as my red marks drive me nuts. I don't use the egg white mask at night as I don't have any lemons at the moment and I'm honestly too lazy to buy some lol, so for now I'm using an aspirin mask in it's place.

As for the results, it's still somewhat early too tell but my red marks look a tad better in the week I've been doing ACV. Hopefully it'll get more clear over the next few weeks.

Hey I know some of these questions have been asked before but I would like some clarification if possible :D

1.) The Egg doesn't have to be boiled, just raw egg with the yolk removed and lemon juice added right?

2.) Can it all be done at night opposed to morning + evening? (Cleanse, Baking Soda, Apple Cider Vinaeger, Egg White Mask, Dan's BP, Moisturize) I will be willing to split it up but it would add serious time on to my preparation in the morning.

3.) I should exfoliate using Baking Soda every single night? And I should use the egg white mask every single night?

Any answers at all would help, thank you so much.

Hey,

I actually have been trying this out for 2 weeks. I have noticed a DEFINITE decrease in my marks. They're not BRIGHT red. They're getting pinker aka FADING! YAY. I would say its about 15% diminshed, and honestly that is saying alot, because i haven't seen that much improvement in even a month of not doing anything about my marks. I'm going to continue to do this until my marks VANISH. Oh and guys for the eggwhite mask, get those eggwhites that they cell in the cartons in the supermarket. They have the yolks already removed and you won't be wasting so many eggs. It lasts a long time too.

Hey I know some of these questions have been asked before but I would like some clarification if possible :D

1.) The Egg doesn't have to be boiled, just raw egg with the yolk removed and lemon juice added right?

2.) Can it all be done at night opposed to morning + evening? (Cleanse, Baking Soda, Apple Cider Vinaeger, Egg White Mask, Dan's BP, Moisturize) I will be willing to split it up but it would add serious time on to my preparation in the morning.

3.) I should exfoliate using Baking Soda every single night? And I should use the egg white mask every single night?

Any answers at all would help, thank you so much.

I just read this thread two days ago and so I thought I'd try it out. I have certain red marks that have been on me for over two years! In two days, they have faded quite nicely. Only problem is that I can not tolerate the smell of vinegar, but I've managed. Great thread!

ive been on this regimen for 5 days but its made my face worse. it looked like my red marks were fading and thats good BUT i am getting tiny bumps all over my face its SCARY. REALLY bad texture u can see it up close. and i am breaking out quite a bit as well.

the only things i can think of changing is that being more gentle when i massage the baking soda in but thats about all that i can change. did anyone experience this on this regimen?

any response to this would be GREATLY appreciated. i would like to continue this regimen cos it sounds really promising but am so scared to get more tiny bumps n acne than i already have.

:cry:

First off, my acne has been controlled for months now. I haven't had any breakouts, but I'm still stuck with these red scars.

Is it relatively safe to use the baking soda exfoliation now that my acne is under controlled?

I don't really have red marks, just red scars.

Oh, and I don't plan on using the ACV, and I have been using egg whites for the past 4 months now (works great!)

Thanks in advance guys.

I've tried this regimen last year November for more than a month. Unfortunately, I'm one of the unlucky people wherein this regimen doesn't work with. It just aggravated my acne more and what's worse was that on the areas wherein I don't get acnes at, bumps suddenly appears. I suggest to those people who have or are planning to try this, if you feel that your skin got worser then stop using this regimen immediately. :dontgetit:

On the other hand, I do recommend using the egg white mask plus 1 tbsp of lemon on it. I stopped using it before but I'm using it recently again.

I have tried this for ONE day...and i'm already seeing improvements! I've had acne for 11 years!!! My blackheads are literally DISOLVING before my eyes...wow! Thanks SOOOO much for sharing.

I've just done this and my face looks very sore and worse now.

Is this a normal reaction for the first few minutes?

hai pinay..im glad u r seeing positive results. just stick with it till u r completely clear of all marks.

Abt vinegar smell :D ..hehe..it goes off in abt 20 mins both on ur face and hair...and if u blow dry ur hair..it goes off as soon as ur hair is dry!

Hummelectrichumm...

1) if u try the mask, then u will know!

2) acv works best when applied immediately after ur face is super-clean. so the answer to ur question is..'no, u neednt wait'.

3) whip 1 tbsp egg-white till frothy, add 1 small squeeze of lemon. mix with fingers. smoothen on face with fingertips. wait till dry. wash.

pink_sparkle...me glad u glad!!! keep up the good work!!

Delna

Have you been doing this, or is this something that your aesthetician told you that you intend to try. Also, what is the condition of your skin now, and what was it like before this regimen.

I am currently on vitamin B5, 3 1/2 weeks into my regimen, but I am also using an acne cleanser with salicylic acid, and I use a nighttime acne gel with salicylic acid. Do you think I should scrap the cleanser and night gel, and go with your method? Also, I am a guy, so I shave. Where would shaving fit into the routine? Would I shave, then cleanse, then baking soda, then vinegar?

Thanks,

Dave

Day 2:

Red marks disappearing, my skin tone is looking better, more uniformly coloured, there's a new small pimple on my forehead not very noticeable.

I like this regimen so much, because it's very similar to what I was use to using, except less irritating:

BP

Salicyclic Acid Scrub

AHA 10%

Oily skin Moisturizer

Day & Night.

Initially the above cleared me up, but then i started breaking out again. So I have high hopes for the regimen in this thread.

Hey, I just tried the baking soda last night, and already I see a difference! I'm all out of apple cider vinegar, but I'm getting some soon. Thanks so much! :)

So it's Baking Soda, not Baking Powder?? Just making sure. Confusing those makes pancakes taste like crap, god knows what it would do to skin.

So it's Baking Soda, not Baking Powder?? Just making sure. Confusing those makes pancakes taste like crap, god knows what it would do to skin.

I'm intrigued by this. But the idea of noticeable change after just 2 days seems too good to be true...? :confused: People who have been using this regime a long time: are you getting any negative effects now? Did it stop working?

Also, is it likely to work for my skin type?

I have combination skin, I think - small red spots are mainly concentrated on inner cheeks, nose and forehead; dry skin mainly on the nose and forehead (ESPECIALLY after showering and sometimes in response to certain cleansers); rosey cheeks all year round; lower cheeks are quite smooth but still rosey; whiteheads appear on the chin and occasionally outer cheeks (though these only appear once a month or in response to too much chocolate); a couple of blackheads on the nose.

Anyone got a similar combination of issues for whom this regime has been successful? :D

Day 6:

Red marks have faded significantly, they're still very visible up close, but mostly just pale like the rest of my skin. You can't even see them from afar. My two newer pimples quickly started disappearing. I have a new pimple today also on my forehead, but its also fairly faded so not that noticeable.

The regimen has reduced my oil production significantly. When applying milk of magnesium on top, I get perfect matte skin that lasts well enough for the whole day. I'm still experimenting with vinegar amounts and different moisturizers, it seems the vinegar is really drying. but i just realized I'm using too much (non-diluted) , so i'll switch to 1:1 vinegar/water. Why do people dislike the smell of vinegar so much? I eat it with salads all the time :P

For those interested, I'm using "simply egg whites" which come in a carton. And lemon juice in a bottle. The simply egg whites are pasteurized, so technically you can keep them out of the fridge longer.

My pores are smaller, but my skin tone is still uneven, I'm hoping it will improve.