Notifications
Clear all

How To Fade Rolling Scars

MemberMember
(@naimur97)

Posted : 07/17/2015 3:13 am

I had about 4 cystic acne on my cheeks about a month ago and still have one.As i have heard that cystic acne doesn't surface,so there will be no heads.But my cysts(atleast what i thought) was leaking white stuff and i popped them(know it's always bad).I've popping acne ever since i know,but i never had scars(not a single one).But however,these cysts left shallow rolling scars and I am completely freaked out.

So my question is how do i treat them without any surgeries.Does BIO OIL works or other chemical peels.

My father have all sorts of acne scars over his face and I do know how badly it affected his confidence.

I am seeking any way to get rid of these but certainly not surgeries any time soon.

Please do help,please.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 07/17/2015 7:13 am

so step one, if you get these again, do not pop them even if they leak....things that treat rolling scars can't be done until you are sure those cysts are flat and gone- messing with treatments now while you are getting active cysts could make things worse

so step two is get a treatment plan going- cystic acne is rough, I've had it my whole life- so get to a derm

rolling scars, I have a lot of those, respond well to dermastamping followed by topicals, I've been doing it for years and the progress is undeniable- but it takes patience and you MUST ADHERE to a fanatically clean process -- I encourage you to go to owndoc.com to read up on the procedure, how to prepare, and there is a user forum there for rolling/stamping

good luck to you!

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 07/17/2015 12:06 pm

Yes for rolling scars you should either dermastamp or self saline injections. I'm doing saline injections right now and of all my scars, the rolling are responding best

MemberMember
(@naimur97)

Posted : 07/19/2015 9:00 am

Are the results from Derma Stamp permanent(unlike Dermarolling)?

and why do i get scars know even from pimples?I have acne for over 4 years now and never had scarring issue.

Does this have anything to do with anitbiotics?I never had as much cystic acne as i do now till I went for azithromycin(only got 2 in my life which would never surface).