Notifications
Clear all

Breakouts From Acneorg Cleanser?

MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 07/17/2015 3:03 am

Hi,

I just bought the acneorg cleanser, would like to know if anyone experienced any breakouts from it?

Has anyone tried using it to remove makeup?

Advise please

Thank you

MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 07/17/2015 5:50 am

any replies???

MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 07/17/2015 11:05 pm

Hi,

Appreciate your reply.

I use jojoba oil (2-3 drops) and the BP

MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 07/18/2015 4:27 am

My skin has been clear, just dry from the BP.. I only started from cleanser n jojoba oil : (

MemberMember
(@hannadingo230101)

Posted : 07/20/2015 2:55 pm

I have been using the acne.org products for four days now and so far the use of these products has made more spots surface on my face. Is this normal for when first starting the acne.org regimen?

MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 07/21/2015 12:55 pm

so its the BP that is making us breakout?

MemberMember
(@hannadingo230101)

Posted : 07/21/2015 12:57 pm

Okay thank you for answer my question! :)

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 07/23/2015 4:41 am

No. The acne was already formed before you even started using the BP. If you think about it, BP is an exfoliant. As soon as BP touches your skin, it breaks down into oxygen & benzoic acid. The oxygen kills the acne-bacteria; the benzoic acid dries your skin, which causes it to flake off. This renews the skin & therefore brings the already formed acne to the surface quicker. It's normal.

why are u so sure the cleanser isnt making me breakout? my skin has been clear for 2 months and i have been using BP for awhile but with a different cleanser.. just recently swtiched it to acneorg cleanser.

No. The acne was already formed before you even started using the BP. If you think about it, BP is an exfoliant. As soon as BP touches your skin, it breaks down into oxygen & benzoic acid. The oxygen kills the acne-bacteria; the benzoic acid dries your skin, which causes it to flake off. This renews the skin & therefore brings the already formed acne to the surface quicker. It's normal.

MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 07/23/2015 9:40 am

Are you using the cleanser correctly, meaning gently cleansing for 10 seconds or fewer? Are you using it to remove makeup?

Of all products, the cleanser would seem least likely to break you out, considering that it shouldn't be on your face for more than 10 seconds.

Yes, I follow as instructed.. 10-12hrs apart. wash 2x daily.

MemberMember
(@hannadingo230101)

Posted : 07/28/2015 5:39 pm

I have been using the benzoyl peroxide along with the other products in the regimen for almost two weeks and my skin is being effected severely by the use of the benzoyl peroxide - my skin suffers with a constant stinging sensation and is very red. My cheeks are also quite puffy. The stinging and redness of my skin worsens each day. I'm applying over half a pump of BP morning and night as it recommends on the website to increase the dosage of BP by week two. Should I reduce the amount of BP I'm using or continue to increase the dosage as it recommends?

MemberMember
(@kittyyy)

Posted : 08/26/2015 11:14 pm

the acne.org cleanser doesn't remove my makeup so I got the first aid beauty cleanser from sephora, its so gentle and takes off all my makeup, there are so many reviews on it online you should check it out