Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dayum Nick, if i were you, i wouldnt care shi* about my acne. Cuz anyone who tried to make fun of me, id be like,"Watchu say lil boy!!!! You want a Big-Mac!!!!"

*BAAAAAAAM* Right across their face. hehe

j/k j/k Please dont hurt me. eusa_shifty.gif

But seriously, egoprofit duz make sense. You look fantastic in that pic. Not to mention kinda intimidating. ninja.gif

What am I doing on a acne forum? well maybe cus i have bad acne? LOL Just because I lift weights dosent mean I dont get acne. It does help people from making fun though>some also told me my body takes off all the focus from my face>>>>to bad i cant notice it

I wish I can go on accutane again but I have no insurance. I dont think the doctor would give it to me anyway They make most of there money on visits so the figure if they give you accutane upi wont come back. So instead they persribe you diffren gel or some crap and scedual 4 visits to see how your improving...when the only thing there improving is there wallets

Elsa stay on Birth Control Pills after you finish the Accutane, it may help you clear afterwords. It worked for me! But when I came off them bang, acne explosion.

Guest David

If someone is causing you to hate yourself, channel your hatred back towards them.

I think most people hate themselves sometimes... though I guess hate is a strong word.

Hatred never helps you though, it only makes you bitter in the end.

well just remember Elsa that accutane does work miracles for a lot of people, so you could most likely be one of them. Accutane broke me out till the moment i got off of it, but afterwards...oh god, it was the first time i'd been clear in years. scars were there though, but they've gotten better now. anyway, even if it does come back...i can promise you it wont be like it was before. dont fret, your attractive no matter what anyway.

btw, that is quite a nice pic in your sig eusa_drool.gif

If someone is causing you to hate yourself, channel your hatred back towards them.

I think most people hate themselves sometimes... though I guess hate is a strong word.

Hatred never helps you though, it only makes you bitter in the end.

Guest David

Channeling hate compared to letting the hatred fester within yourself is the lesser of two evils, imo.

Obviously if one could merely flick a switch in ones mind and turn of any latent hatred then I would espouse this view in most situations.