Can Somebody Tell Me Which Treatment Would Help My Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@laffy88)

Posted : 07/15/2015 7:14 pm

post-479052-0-08327700-1437005597.jpg

MemberMember
(@purifiedjudge)

Posted : 07/26/2015 3:45 am

Makeup artist choice sells chemical peels, try tca but 12.5 percent to begin with and be careful. Your skin isn't bad at all btw. If you got money then fraxel laser would be fast acting.

MemberMember
(@laffy88)

Posted : 07/30/2015 6:18 pm

Yes, have heard of TCA cross method, where you use a little stick to dab the TCA concentration inside the acne scars, however I'm unsure if its ice pick scarring or If i have or enlarged pores or both, if it was ice pick scars I assume I would just go down the TCA cross route, or could I also use TCA cross for enlarged pores? Also how could you tell which ones are ice pick scars and which ones are enlarged pores?

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 07/30/2015 8:10 pm

You can use CROSS for scarred pores as well, just stay below 50% concentration.

MemberMember
(@purifiedjudge)

Posted : 08/01/2015 10:05 pm

Looks like ice pick scars with enlarged pores. Ice pick scars have a more pronunced look then pores.

They are more widspread in apperance. You don't have many,

Do the cross method, take it slowly.

skin looks pretty smooth :)

I have many red marks, they look so much more noticeable. Do you have any suggestions for them? So self conscious all the time :(

MemberMember
(@laffy88)

Posted : 08/02/2015 5:26 am

Ah yes I thought most likely I had a combination of both, I recently bought a 3 step kit from Avon, which has a cleanser, toner and serum in the kit, I've been using that and it has helped somewhat with the redness that I have. The serum is a skin correcting lotion which helps correct the skins tone and texture at least it has for me, but I've still got the ice pick scars put pores look a little reduced and so does the redness using this 3 step system, also, sometimes it could even be something that your allergic to that your eating which causes the redness, the best thing I can think of is just eat as healthy as possible drink alot of water, excercise, and maybe try the Avon 3 step system kit, also would help if I could see a pic