Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So to everyone out there who uses tea tree oil, do you just dab it on spots pure? Mix it with something? DIlute it with water? Basically, what's your regimen with it? thaaaaaaanks eusa_clap.gif

I buy my tea tree oil diluted. I buy it from a company called Desert Essence. The product is called "Kinder to Skin" and its a 20% solution. I apply it to my entire face.

I was wondering the same thing. I think it makes sense to dilute it if you're going to use it all over your face but if its an on-the-spot treatment, could it be used pure? And can it be purchased at health food stores?

The oil -

you can apply it neat to zits, itchy bites athletes foot.

You can dilute it in a carrier oil.

You can add it to water as a rinse/toner.

You can combine small drop to your palm and add to your moisturiser (that is what I do.)

I like The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil and I love it. I don't dilute and use just the way it comes. And it really works on my pimples without drying them out.

I like  The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil and I love it. I don't dilute and use just the way it comes. And it really works on my pimples without drying them out.