Notifications
Clear all

I Am Healed At 58 Years Old- Suffered With Cystic Acne 35 Years - Please Read My Testimony

MemberMember
(@summerzsister)

Posted : 07/13/2015 1:07 am

I AM HEALED. AT AGE 58. I have suffered with horrible disfiguring cystic acne since my first period. I have had only the best dermatologists across the world. Literally. I joined the AirForce at 18 and always under a derm's care. From accutane to the regular crap they hand out in little bags. Cleaners, moisturizers, etc. I had it all, There is NO acne treatment, home remedy or otherwise that I have not tried.... But after 2 months of taking SPIRONOLACTONE. I am healed.

I am uber healthy, workout, fit, cleanest organic diet, organic makeup, even installed a halo water filter system, no perfumes, no dyes, no dryer sheets, organic shampoo, creme rinse, all the best you can have,. No drugs, no alcohol, no junk food, no , no , no only water, etc. get the picture. NO CHANGE in all this time. Until i came to this site and read, literally, hundreds of testimonials about the SPIRONOLACTONE and wonderful change in their skin.

I never thought i would be writing these words. but I love the skin on my face and now im crying. My dermatologist KNEW about my history and about this drug being on the market for over 20 years and I, ME MYSELF AND I had to ask her for it as well as the dosage. min of 100 mg a day to cure me. If i work out, i take an extra 25 or i get a pimple. it's all about the Aldosterone: levels in your body, which makes perfect sense because this drug is for high blood pressure and that is exactly what it controls, the potassium and sodium in your body~!!.

Over the miserable course of my life, I have been asked to not come back to work as a waitress in college. lost jobs, can't go to work; my face is a wreck. call in sick.....my self esteem so low and stay in side, take online courses to avoid being seen by people, avoid direct eye contact. thank gawd for makeup sticks.. If you have cystic acne, you know the pain.

GO NOW GET YOUR PHYSICIAN TO CONSIDER THIS DRUG FOR YOU. IF YOU HAVE NO HEALTH PROBLEMS, BEG THEM TO LET YOU TRY IT FOR 2 MONTHS... some people longer if necessary, according to the posts i read.

I AM HEALED, OMYGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!. AND I HAD TO ASK FOR THE MEDICATION. LITERALLY 20 TO 30 PHYSICIANS NEVER OFFERED THIS TO ME,. And when I asked her if she knew about it, she said, oh yes, its been out about 20 years now used for cystic acne. WTF? and I had to ask her for it.

and i have had everything, pill, cream, wacko treatments, vitamins, minerals, so much pain so much misery and now i'm finally free.

I AM HEALED. AT AGE 58.