Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JadeFence

Deep Acne Followed By Huge Dry Flaky Spots Surrounding The Area Almost Turned Into A Wound

I have moderate acne. I completely cut milk out of my diet two months ago. I started drinking lots of water. I used apple cider vinegar. It began getting clearer. My face is not sensitive, but I was so desperate to get rid of this horrible flare up all along my jaw line that I was using baking soda, lemon, benzoyl wash trying to give myself a chemical peel. I know this is horrible to do I just thought my skin could take it. So I guess it flared up because I was completely stripping it of its oils. I began using acnomel and it completely cleared up. now, around my period, as usual my face flares up. Devastating because I had worked SK hard and finally got it clear for the first time in eight years. I was crushed. now, using acnomel every night desperate I don't know what j did to my cysts and deep acne, but once they popped, they became flat and huge huge red circles formed around them and became painful. I look like I have some sort of skin disease now. I'll try and post a pic, but it is scaley and flaky. I washed my face gently and the spot began bleeding so I put triple antibiotic ointment with pain reliever on it. Mind you two days ago I started putting lavender and rose hip oil on and it seemed to help some, at least not making it worse. I also put some ice on for a little. The red pigmentation around the spot is undeniable. I have an obgyn appt tomorrow to get on some sort of birth control. I was on OrthoEvra patch for maybe two and a half years. Worked great for acne. I stopped taking it a year ago. I also want to get on spironalactone. Help me ;((( I stopped everything except washing with water. Gently and a little of that oil at night.

post-477939-0-55924700-1436318815_thumb.

post-477939-0-31168300-1436318859_thumb.

post-477939-0-19468500-1436318944_thumb.

post-477939-0-49866900-1436319001_thumb.