Notifications
Clear all

Stress

MemberMember
(@sustakp)

Posted : 07/04/2015 4:09 pm

Hi

I know stress plays a big role in our acne...its alot for me. I wanted to hear how you handle stress on a daily basis?

Things which really stress me out:

I want to be perfect in how I and my family eat, so I make sure we almost never eat out. If I fail at that on any day it stresses me out.

I am an engineer and working at my job is more than average stressful.

I stress out about keeping appearances, and acne definitely adds to that stress.

Stress about extended family especially in laws

What are your stressors and how do you handle those?

Thanks

Sucheta

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 07/04/2015 4:16 pm

Hi

I know stress plays a big role in our acne...its alot for me. I wanted to hear how you handle stress on a daily basis?

Things which really stress me out:

I want to be perfect in how I and my family eat, so I make sure we almost never eat out. If I fail at that on any day it stresses me out.

I am an engineer and working at my job is more than average stressful.

I stress out about keeping appearances, and acne definitely adds to that stress.

Stress about extended family especially in laws

What are your stressors and how do you handle those?

Thanks

Sucheta

You are a perfectionist. I am one too, but after some meltdowns and burn outs, I had to let go of my need for perfection and control. I definitely let go of the need to keep up appearances, and now I just think "who ever doesn't like me the way I am, I don't need them in my life anyway."

My work is super stressful too, but I try to remind myself how lucky I am to even have a job in this freakin economy.