Notifications
Clear all

2.0 Derma Roller At Home....safe?

MemberMember
(@ripcolin9703)

Posted : 06/30/2015 5:58 am

Ive been using derma roller 1.5 at home for a year now, just to be safe I have been waiting 3-4 in months between rolls to let my skin heal, I wanna move up 2.0 but some people say it isn't safe to do that at home and I should go to a professional, yea im not gonna go to a professional so I can pay 500 bucks to roll that thing over my face, I read enough about it and it seems quite simple, are there any dangers of going from 1.5 to 2.0 , with the 1.5 I don't even use numbing cream......please give me some feedback guys

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 06/30/2015 7:50 am

I've only used the 1.5mm, and I worked up to that

if you are an experienced user and you are keeping things sterile and are meticulous about cleaning your skin prior, then you proceed at your own risk....but you have to be CRAZY about things being sterile, and I'd toss the roller and get a new one each time you roll

MemberMember
(@kristyan)

Posted : 06/30/2015 8:03 am

Ripcolin9703: You could try using 1.5 dermastamp first. Have you got any improvement from your dermaroller?

mrsrobinson: Have you got any improvement?

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 06/30/2015 11:19 am

There are many people, including me that have used the 2mm dermastamp at home so i wouldn't think the roller is any different, other than being a lot more painful

MemberMember
(@ripcolin9703)

Posted : 07/01/2015 12:44 pm

Yea im getting some decent results, i guess its just a huge waiting game though, i wait at least 2 1/2 months in between rolls

and i just wanna get rid of these scars i feel self conscious about them, idk....