Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnny31

Will These Indented Acne Scarring Get Better, I'm Only 16

'get better'...yes? Technically?

I would say take active steps to make it better, time is a fickle bitch and she won't fix your problems to a satisfactory degree potentially even after a very long time. ( In my opinion )

I think that it definitely will heal. You just have to be active about finding a process to repair the skin there. Are you using anything right now to help heal the scars?

The redness will fade, but the pitting is permanent unless you have scar revision treatment done. I can promise you that when the redness goes away the pits won't look nearly as bad.

Well I'm using retin a atm for the redness and also the indents, btw are those scars mild, moderate or severe ?

I'm also gonna start dermaroller along with a vit c serum

Don't use a dermaroller, get a dermatstamp instead. Dermarollers are dangerous and can make scarring worse. Also, don't use retin-a while needling.

The ice pick part may slowly get better over time (not too much), but like missamua said, the redness will fade quickly. And I would put retin A on ice pick scars. It thins and damages the skin. That's better for raised scars, not dents. hahaha

Edited by Melloman

Are you the same boy who posted the pictures above ?

becaus if yes you have a huge improvement and you will have no scars in the near future !