Notifications
Clear all

Just Don't Know What To Do

MemberMember
(@welshy)

Posted : 06/25/2015 11:23 am

I'm at my breaking point. My random scarring just gets worse every day. From nowhere new scars form. Accutane has made it worse. Looking in the mirror destroys me every day. How can I live like this. Why is it happening to me.

I don't want to be perfect. I just want to be happy. I feel empty. I just don't know what to do. I want to sleep and never wake up.

My children deserve better. I feel numb.

MemberMember
(@butterfly-transit)

Posted : 06/25/2015 1:48 pm

I hope you are ok. I have had roaccutane but thankfully I was ok..... Keep persevering... It's a miracle.... You will get the skin you deserve :)

MemberMember
(@gisselles02)

Posted : 06/25/2015 3:28 pm

Feel the same way at times. Out of nowhere I find dents on my forehead with no memory of ever having acne or a cyst in that area.

I've had all the mirrors in my bedroom covered up for almost a year now and it has helped me forget my situation at times. I'm not saying this is an ideal way to get your mind off of it but it's better than having to constantly check your face and all of a sudden break down because of it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Also, even if you are feeling down, you have to remember that you are a parent and you do need to continue your responsibilities everyday as a way to maybe motivate you. Feel lucky that you have children; it's a blessing. I hope that one day I can be fortunate to have a family of my own, too.

Remember many people are probably feeling the same way as you right now. I know I am. You are not alone in this and it's funny because I have also wished to sleep and never wake up again, so we're not that different. Hoping you feel better soon and remember if you are really at your breaking point with this whole situation then things can only get better from here.

MemberMember
(@jensweetone)

Posted : 06/25/2015 4:29 pm

Welshy,

You've got this, hang in there. I understand how painful it is, but we are NOT defined by our skin, even if it makes us miserable

MemberMember
(@zinkwa)

Posted : 07/09/2015 9:27 pm

Your situation with acne may be bad, but just hang in there and keep persevering. Continue to get advice and use the products suggested here as many people have been helped. i have been there to but now am completely free through the advice from others who used different products. The product perfect for your skin you will get, but you need to keep trying a few more. You are close to your clear skin.