Notifications
Clear all

Accutane....... Destroyed My Soul

MemberMember
(@vampirevampire)

Posted : 06/25/2015 10:23 am

Or my mind... who knows. But hey I have a flawless skin now! It's like porcelain, pure and pretty, not a single flaw. But now I don't feel anything. Just emptiness, fascination with death (but NOT suicidal). No goals. No motivations. No energy. I feel possessed. Will this go away? When does accutane leave the system?

MemberMember
(@daredevil)

Posted : 06/25/2015 12:06 pm

My doctor told me that it takes a full month for Accutane to be fully in your system and one month after Accutane for it to be out of your system (main reason why girls cannot get pregnant one month after being on Accutane). If it's been way past a month being on Accutane, I recommend talking to your doctor about the lingering side effects. Some people are known to have permanent side effects from being on Accutane (main effects such as having sensitive skin and dry skin), but your feeling of apathy could be due to it. Talk to your doctor about the impacts of what you're feeling and hopefully s(he) will be able to help you out!

Hopefully this is just temporary!

MemberMember
(@vampirevampire)

Posted : 06/25/2015 1:35 pm

My doctor told me that it takes a full month for Accutane to be fully in your system and one month after Accutane for it to be out of your system (main reason why girls cannot get pregnant one month after being on Accutane). If it's been way past a month being on Accutane, I recommend talking to your doctor about the lingering side effects. Some people are known to have permanent side effects from being on Accutane (main effects such as having sensitive skin and dry skin), but your feeling of apathy could be due to it. Talk to your doctor about the impacts of what you're feeling and hopefully s(he) will be able to help you out!

Hopefully this is just temporary!

Thanks for replying to my post. A month you say.. well hopefully things should return to normal soon then..

MemberMember
(@welshy)

Posted : 06/25/2015 1:59 pm

v B Iqjn oi shade gs nssjsxhxd

MemberMember
(@vampirevampire)

Posted : 06/25/2015 2:12 pm

Your point?

MemberMember
(@welshy)

Posted : 06/26/2015 12:49 am

Your point?

That would be my 1 year old. Sorry!

MemberMember
(@vampirevampire)

Posted : 06/26/2015 8:35 am

Your point?

That would be my 1 year old. Sorry!

That would explain a lot. : )

MemberMember
(@welshy)

Posted : 06/28/2015 10:10 am

Apologies! Didn't even know he had done til u replied to it!!!