Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sAyAng

Australia.. im in OZZZ!

Hey der!.. im a newbie n i kinda stumbled accross dis board accidentally.... or was it fate? eusa_boohoo.gif

hahaha... well, i got acne.. duh.. n i wanna b cleared of it..

jus wonderin if any of u guys..(specially in oz).. kno were to get good vitamin suppz.. like whats a good n affordable brand?

and has anyone tried ACTIMINE?

thanks much thanks much than u thank u very much eusa_dance.gif

Hi there, I've tried Actimine. Actually, I'm on Actimine right now but I haven't been taking it regulary plus I only ordered one bottle. You're supposed to order three bottles. However, I've heard that there are better alternatives out there. Try Nature's Cure Two Part Acne system which combines topical acne treatment with oral acne treatment. I haven't tried it but the reviews are great. Then there's Loma Lux Acne Tablets which has great reviews over at drugstore.com. I've ordered Clearin which they say is also good but my order hasn't arrived yet. I ordered it three weeks ago. Still haven't heard from it.

I can't say that Actimine will work since I haven't been taking it regularly. I don't see what's so special about the tablets though. It just looks like ordinary vitamin supplements that you have to take three times a day. I've stopped taking it last week since I keep forgetting to take it. And also, the size of the capsule makes me gag. It's just too big.

Actimine is rather pricey so I recommend you start with the cheaper ones like Nature's cure. It's only ten US dollars plus it lasts for one month. There's a system for males and females. I think you can order the said product at Drugstore.com and Medshopexpress.com. I can't say that it's going to work for you though because as I mentioned, I haven't tried it yet but I'm curious to try it as soon as I finish my Actimine Tablets and as soon as I finish my Clearin tabs ( which hasn't arrived from the mail yet ).

Loma Lux is a good alternative. Medshopexpress and Drugstore.com also carries the product. There's a cheaper online store but I'm not sure if the store is functional. I tried ordering from there three weeks ago and I still haven't heard from them. The store sells Loma Lux tablets far cheaper than the other online stores. It sells them for ten US dollars less. You should check out the store. It's called Naturesstore.com.

I hope I've been of help.

I'm from Southeast Asia by the way.

Hey der!.. im a newbie n i kinda stumbled accross dis board accidentally.... or was it fate? eusa_boohoo.gif

hahaha... well, i got acne.. duh.. n i wanna b cleared of it..

jus wonderin if any of u guys..(specially in oz).. kno were to get good vitamin suppz.. like whats a good n affordable brand?

and has anyone tried ACTIMINE?

thanks much thanks much than u thank u very much eusa_dance.gif