Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chloe646

Idealist Skin Refinisher by Estee Lauder

This product really helps unclog pores, reduce blotchiness, and just improves the look of skin...I would not recommend it to those battling any significant breakouts but for mild acne and mainly cloggged pores or oilness and uneven skin tone. Using this twice a day has pretty much eliminated excess oil and my pores are noticeably smaller because they're less clogged. Plus my skin tone is more even.

It's pretty pricy at $40.00 a small bottle but it's the only non irritating exfoliant that really delivers. It's non acnegenic and uses sugar to exfoliate rather than acids or retinol and it contains green tea/antioxidents, a non pore clogging skin smoother dimethicone... I've tried so much shit out there wanting to find a decent all purpose antioxident skin cream that can gently exfoliate and that i can use consistently without irritation. Idealist lived up to the raves I've read on epinions etc...

Also, 10% glycolic cleanser by platinum skincare used a few times a week is pretty nifty to more depply exfoliate and Murad's Pure Skin Vitamins seem to actually work too (i've been using them for a few weeks now and my skin doesn't have spots of excess oiliness like it was getting and my pores are less clogged) I'm assuming the vitamins really are making my skin look more glowy and, yeah, more "pure" if not for their targeted ingredients, then for maybe adressing some vitamin deficiencies i may have had

Just thought i'd let everyone know about these three products that work for me rolleyes.gif Hope they work for you!