Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i'm only week 7 of differin, and till now, it seemed to be going great, consistently less pimples etc. i wasn't 100percent clear, but it was very much under control. then bam, i have 5 new active pimples all of a sudden. has anyone had this, so late in the game? i expected the initial breakout around week 2, but 7? please let me know what your experience with this. i'd so like this to work.

and while we're at it. has anyone used this with the regimen? like bp in the morning, differin at night? have u had success? thx.

so i'm only week 7 of differin, and till now, it seemed to be going great, consistently less pimples etc. i wasn't 100percent clear, but it was very much under control. then bam, i have 5 new active pimples all of a sudden. has anyone had this, so late in the game? i expected the initial breakout around week 2, but 7? please let me know what your experience with this. i'd so like this to work.

and while we're at it. has anyone used this with the regimen? like bp in the morning, differin at night? have u had success? thx.

Differin didn't do jack for me, Differin is the only retinoid a GP (local doctor in UK) would be able to prescribe, the more potent retinoids like Retin-A can only be prescribed by a Dermatologist. Doctors are actually right even if it pains me to say this, but starting on lower moving onwards is the best practical solution as the best is always not the best as each medication works well for some and not others.

Differin didn't do jack for me, Differin is the only retinoid a GP (local doctor in UK) would be able to prescribe, the more potent retinoids like Retin-A can only be prescribed by a Dermatologist. Doctors are actually right even if it pains me to say this, but starting on lower moving onwards is the best practical solution as the best is always not the best as each medication works well for some and not others.

differin gel and an sa wash work for me. i have read that bp in the morn and differin at night work well for some people. bop is too drying for me so that may be your answer, do you tend to dry out or not. if so the combo of the bp and the differin could be very uncomfortable. maybe a bp was to start then move on if your skin is ok to a bp topical? imo differin works great but it does take a couple to few months before you really are clear.

well, i am not on anything other than differin at the moment, no antibiotics or anything. i'd rather try solve this acne issue with topical treatments. i just wash my face with a mild cleanser, then apply the gel. i guess i'll take the advice u guys gave me and go for an application of SA in the mornings. it's just that i'm sorta sad to be breaking out now, on week 7. it seems really late to be having an initial breakout.

well, i am not on anything other than differin at the moment, no antibiotics or anything. i'd rather try solve this acne issue with topical treatments. i just wash my face with a mild cleanser, then apply the gel. i guess i'll take the advice u guys gave me and go for an application of SA in the mornings. it's just that i'm sorta sad to be breaking out now, on week 7. it seems really late to be having an initial breakout.