Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkangel

the best treatment for rolling scars

i having rolling scars all over my cheeks. to describe them, they arent individual indentations, but instead the scars are formed by a pattern of indented skin that covers my whole cheek. it seems to be shallow though. ill try and post pictures up so you can see what i mean. well, does anybody have any suggestions? microdermabrasion, needling, any peels? mya said her friend improved her rolling scars through the acv method but nobody else seems to be having improvement with the acv method. that s what i am currently using adn i was just wondering if there is anything better out there. last year, i saw this girl who had rolling scars, similar to mine. and now i see her with completely smooth and clear skin. yet, as much as i want to, and as much as i am dying to now what she did to her face, i cant bring myself to talk to her....it is just too awkward. so, i know there something out there that works, i just need to find it. just hoping you could help.

thank you

DA surprised.gif

last year, i saw this girl who had rolling scars, similar to mine. and now i see her with completely smooth and clear skin. yet, as much as i want to, and as much as i am dying to now what she did to her face, i cant bring myself to talk to her....it is just too awkward. so, i know there something out there that works, i just need to find it. just hoping you could help.

thank you

DA surprised.gif

Oh, but how could I? I think it is much harder for me than it is for any of you. i just think, what if i were in her place and someone came up to me and brought back the memory of my horrible scars. I would then realize that people were paying attention to my flaws and i would be extremely annoyed. I just cant bring myself to do it. unless there was a way to ask her indirectly... but im not going to approach her and ask her in person.

is there any other help / advice out there?

It's probably just the opposite; she would probably get excited and tell you all about it. I know *I* would.

You could say, "I've really been admiring your skin. It looks so flawless. I wish I could be scar-free like you!"

That should open a door for you.

some say smoothbeam, others say dermabrasion, or fillers..i wish they just decide witch one is the best,,but i guess since everyone's case it's different, so is the treatment..y have one depressed or rolling scar on my right cheek,,i'm guessing smoothbeam would be the best option FOR ME just because it's one

some say smoothbeam, others say dermabrasion, or fillers..i wish they just decide witch one is the best,,but i guess since everyone's case it's different, so is the treatment..y have one depressed or rolling scar on my right cheek,,i'm guessing smoothbeam would be the best option FOR ME just because it's one

well saying JUST ONE sounded kinda great,,but i have some hyperpig also,,but the problem with it is that right above the depressed scar theres is a diagonal line,,it's weird and hard to explain, but it's like the scar made some of the skin above it come down, making that depressed line,,the "good" thing they are not very deep, so i'm not sure a filler would work or instead create a bump,,next week i see Dr. Y so i'll ask his opinon

I remember when this came up before and someone gave the best advice which I will quote for you,

Approach her where no one else can hear and say,"your skin looks so great, what is your beauty secret?"

There is a guy who I know through friends kinda and his severe, severe, acne scars are almost gone entirely. I don't know him well enough to ask a question like that and at the same time I know him too well to ask too. Funny, huh? Did anyone else notice that actors like Ray Liotta and Edward James Olmos don't have their acne scars anymore? This guy is the same way.

violet-i'm glad you brought that up,I did notice!Also that guy who played in Beverly Hills 2 I think his name is Bronson Pinchot,he had bad scars in that movie 20 years ago but as I was watching the Bonus Material done recently,I noticed his scars were completely gone.

violet-i'm glad you brought that up,I did notice!Also that guy who played in Beverly Hills 2 I think his name is Bronson Pinchot,he had bad scars in that movie 20 years ago but as I was watching the Bonus Material done recently,I noticed his scars were completely gone.