Moisturizer Greasin...

Notifications
Clear all

Moisturizer Greasiness

MemberMember
(@angelicageee)

Posted : 06/09/2015 11:04 pm

Hello! I just started the regimen this week and the moisturizer is kinda worrying me. I have oily skin and after applying the moisturizer makes my face look really greasy & does not absorb. Or at leas thats what I think. It is suppose to do that?

MemberMember
(@bkubs)

Posted : 06/11/2015 1:25 am

It's a pretty bad moisturizer for oily skin and that's a really common complaint. The vast majority of people that use the regimen do not use Dan's moisturizer. You should get an appropriate moisturizer for your skin type. Cerave, cetaphil, and neutrogena are the most popular for acne. Try some out and I'm sure you'll have better luck.

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 06/27/2015 12:02 am

I agree with the user above. Although my skin did not get greasy from Dan's moisturizer, it might be helpful for you to use in the next feel weeks because your skin will get super dry and flaky. I used the Cetaphil cream moisturizer after I got over the dry/flaking stage. Hope it helps!

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 06/29/2015 8:46 am

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#oily

Here's a tip: Once you have applied the moisturizer and rubbed it in well, take a clean dry napkin and blot off any remaining shine.

MemberMember
(@heych)

Posted : 07/04/2015 3:11 am

I've been on the regime for 2 months now... i used the moisturiser for the first week and i didnt like it or the feeling it gave... after bp it made my face sting slightly, so i use pure jojoba oil as a replacement for it and my acne has completely cleared now :) btw i feel like the jojoba also keeps the oil at bay.