Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello , I am currently 15 and i have acne on my chin , im not sure why i got it but i don't like it ive been to the doctors he gave me some antibiotics , ive tryed oxy and clearsil ive tryed basically everything , im from australia it's comming up to summer and i wanna go to the beach and show of my six pack and all but the pimples kinda destroy the look.

I also go to a chlorine swimming pool everday , i don't eat no junk foods i eat alot of fruit , i do weights and train and drink whey protien.

I have basically tried everything around here and it just seems to stay , is there a way to remove the redness as well? I got money to spend ill do anything to fix it up..

Here is a picture of the acne on my chin

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...album&album=461

Ill be greatful if anyone can help me out

For me, when I don't eat dairy products my chin acne is GONE, it doesn't really help other areas on my face, but definitely my chin...just a thought

Hey I'm not sure if you are male or female. But I am a 19 y/o female. I have really persistent acne on my chin. I've been doing alot of research and found that it is most commonly caused by hormones. Have you tried birth control, although it can take up to 3 months for you to tell if it is working. Just a thought. idea.gif

Hey I'm not sure if you are male or female. But I am a 19 y/o female. I have really persistent acne on my chin. I've been doing alot of research and found that it is most commonly caused by hormones. Have you tried birth control, although it can take up to 3 months for you to tell if it is working. Just a thought. idea.gif

I was going to suggest the same thing. Acne on your chin and around your mouth area can be related to your menstrual cycle.... IF you're a girl, that is. tongue.gif

well im a guy and i usually get it around my mouth and my chin aswell....and i have a lot of hair which helps a little at not looking so bad,,,,,but i want to solve the problem cause i wanna shave....someone told me to use borage oil for the hormones.....im trying that and zinc aswell.....its been 2 days