Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this faggot sk8er kid was talking shit to me, not about my acne but i need some comebacks..

i dont start shit with anyone, so i dont know why this kid called me a fag. he has always said it away from me or in class never to my face what a bitch

i told him to ride away on his skateboard and be a little boy once

i dont start shit with anyone, so i dont know why this kid called me a fag. he has always said it away from me or in class never to my face what a bitch

this faggot sk8er kid was talking shit to me, not about my acne but i need some comebacks..

na i didnt ask for advice, i asked for some good comebacks.. the kid has never gotten in my face, he knows better. but i need some comebacks

Can't really help ya man. i skate, and im def not a little boy thats for sure, so i don't really know what you meant by calling him that. I'd just ignore it. most kids that i've ever seen that try to start shit with skaters experience a world of hurt since the whole crowd of them come down on ya...but thats only what IVE seen...could be diff where you are.

anyway, i dont generally use comebacks unless im joking, cuz they tend to make you look like a douche otherwise.

watch out, the skaters in my high school used to beat the shit out of people with their boards when someone said some smart ass shit to them. not a pretty sight.

yay.. or something to do with his hair or something

hes tall and skinny and got black hair

I think you should both read Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, Richard Carlson. Good read.

''Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff, is a book that shows you how to keep from letting the little things in life drive you crazy. In thoughtful and insightful language, author Richard Carlson reveals ways to calm down in the midst of your hurried and stress filled life.''

just call him a gay wood pusher...now im a skater and that would probably make me a little ticked off.

If it's not true then there's no need to get defensive about it. Just laugh at him - there's no bigger come-back than laughing in someone's face.

yea if people would just let us skate where we wanted to then we'd be a lot happier. I'm more of a snowboarder though i think

i dunno why your worrying about it so damn much dude...not to be mean or anything but ya kinda sound like a baby asking us all how to humiliate some kid that pissed you off cuz you think you might look stupid or something. just deal with it man, if he bothers you so much just tell him to shut the hell up or to go be a fag somewhere else.

jeeeez boi eusa_doh.gif

watch out, the skaters in my high school used to beat the shit out of people with their boards when someone said some smart ass shit to them. not a pretty sight.

LOL! 

shock.gif  My son's a skater and he's not an asshole.    eusa_snooty.gif

My other son can be an asshole, though....but he's not a skater.  eusa_think.gif

LMAO! i never thought they would use their skateboard as a weapon. haha funny tho, i would ve liek to have been there to see sometihng like that happen.